• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - Trucks gone wild @ wheelin in the country sept 24-25

Re: Trucks gone wild @ wheelin in the country sept 24-25

i turned in a day off for work ill be loaded and headed north friday night should be one wild show i cant wait

jojo said:
We'll be there to put on a good show for em :dblthumb:

I think the mud boggin is boring though
Oh but son, let me lend you some of the videos. These rigs are bad to the bone. Maybe we can talk you into putting ol blue in the slop,????? you got cut 44's. :driving:

They will be filming / This is the first time to be in TN

Are they bringing trucks with them? I thought Trucks Gone Wild was just a Film Crew?

jojo said:
We'll be there to put on a good show for em :dblthumb:

I think the mud boggin is boring though
Jo Jo,what up :afro:? been there done that!!!!!!!!!!!! bouncing is where its at!!!!!!!!!i! far as the show,GO BIG OR STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

I think I'll have to check this out - big mud truck with lots a wooopow sounds fun! :driving:

Don,t know what kinda BIG TRUCK crowd this will draw :dunno:, but some of the really high dollar trucks do put on a pretty good show, heres the SPARE PARTS truck at the Perry spring event.

PERRYFLA162-1.jpg

I took this one while they were having their freestyle event Sat. afternoon, this big jump was the coolest thing that I seen that day.

it all depends on who all in that crowd really follows the TGW crew around, none of my big truck buddys are talkin bout it :dunno:

HELL, this little yoter truck won the freestyle that day :****:

PERRYFLA230-1.jpg

This is a buddy of mine , Matt Smiths truck goin into the pond up at Wesley Ships place, TGW came there last year & NO big trucks came with em ???

MUDDRIDE09170.jpg

I see me and my crew in the pic of Matt's jump. Dirt pro and Mud pro are 2 awesome trucks.

Have not seen Busters truck since he replaced the engine he KILLED at Perry, supposed to be STOOPID though.....

ChristmasEveRide2010060.jpg

ChristmasEveRide2010065.jpg

Darren will be opening some mud holes for the big truck plus they will be filming several hills
MUD GUTZ and TRUCKZ and lets show some buggies sounds like a good time. We have the best drivers and Buggys around from TN AL KY MS GA