• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - Trucks gone wild @ wheelin in the country sept 24-25

sounds like a good show! too bad Ill be at SETTC. I imagine Trucks gone Wild wouldn't be real excited about me being there anyway....I imagine they will be pretty strict on the folks there with cameras? :dunno:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
sounds like a good show! too bad Ill be at SETTC. I imagine Trucks gone Wild wouldn't be real excited about me being there anyway....I imagine they will be pretty strict on the folks there with cameras? :dunno:

They don't stop people from having cameras at their other events. Have even been know to use footage from others.

I heard there's some pretty nasty bog trucks coming down outta Missouri to take on the catfish ponds. I'm not generally into the mud thing but I'm interested to watch and see how this is gonna go down. Anyone know how deep the "ponds" are?

NY-2002-005.jpg

NY-2002-006.jpg

these pictures are from WITC website from 2002 i dont think they have gotten any deeper unless Darren has been digging them out.

OH HELL.... that catfish pond IS EXACTLY what them tractor tire truck folks like to play in :****:

PERRYFLA071.jpg

PERRYFLA278.jpg

Matts engine...........

PERRYFLA004.jpg

I want to see some of them big trucks give some hills a try. lets say Dirty britches, Axle hill, Twister 3 and lets not forget Flipper. Then lets see how boring those TGW boys think rock bouncing is. :flipgotcha:

ETO said:
I want to see some of them big trucks give some hills a try. lets say Dirty britches, Axle hill, Twister 3 and lets not forget Flipper. Then lets see how boring those TGW boys think rock bouncing is. :flipgotcha:

It would not be boring it would be a recovery fest. Lets see some of the bouncers hit the bounty hole.

They want Mudd!!! the"ve already said they wouldn't be playin on any of the hills thats why they wanted us to try and get the buggies down here so they could flim some rock bouncin TN stlye and if the ponds at the mud pit aren't deep enuf we"ll take them to the top of the tunnel

It's bouncing time. They need to get some pics of the old cab trucks that seems to be going extinct.