• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WITC - Trucks gone wild @ wheelin in the country sept 24-25

Went to this ride today, mud trucks idling around in mud holes absolutely sucked! With that being said the Buggie beat down that went on was very well worth the price of admission.Shelby tanner proved that she has got the biggest balls in the group with her assault on flipper.videos won't do her justice!

I agree the mud trucks sucked so 15 mins after they started the buggy insanity started. ill have pics up as soon as I can tomorrow. Well worth the price . Def will be back again if this happens more.

did anyone else see the xtreme 4x4 hummer that rolled down the hill :eek: we came up on it and was stuck on the trail for a hr or so. they said everyone was ok jus bumps and brussed.

erok131 said:
did anyone else see the xtreme 4x4 hummer that rolled down the hill :eek: we came up on it and was stuck on the trail for a hr or so. they said everyone was ok jus bumps and brussed.
I saw it as we were rollin out of camp this morning and the front end looked pretty much fawked.

yea they said they lost the brakes and lights at the top of the main trail next to twister 3 and they were jumping the those humps and then started rolling and it landed sideways at the bottom. it looked nasty

HATE to hear that man,.........but at least you still got 2 guns to take the trash out with :****:

PICS AND VIDS NOW DAMMIT

erok131 said:
Is this the one?

Attachments

• H1.jpg
    H1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 345