• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

women and puking

I've got a pretty strong stomach, smells usually don't bother me, someone else puking don't bother me, but if I've tied one on and and need to purge to be ready in a few hours, I'm not against spewing my guts and cleansing myself. :dunno: Let me brush my teeth and I'll be ready to go again. :driving: :woot:

I had an employee that i would go crap , flush and shut the door, keep the smell in just to watch and hear him dry heave. It was so funny i would be crying laughing so hard at him.The really funny thing was hes a firefighter and sees all kinds of nasty stuff.

I am LMAO at some of the responses in this thread!

I rarely ever puke anymore. I don't think I have puked in several years or more. It doesn't bother me though. I used to puke regularly back in my drinking days.

My wife pukes a lot. She gets bad coughing fits when she has chest colds, and will puke from coughing too much. It is weird to me to puke due to coughing.

drkelly said:
I am LMAO at some of the responses in this thread!

I rarely ever puke anymore. I don't think I have puked in several years or more. It doesn't bother me though. I used to puke regularly back in my drinking days.

My wife pukes a lot. She gets bad coughing fits when she has chest colds, and will puke from coughing too much. It is weird to me to puke due to coughing.
I also get in coughing fits that i cant stop and I puke from it. Turns out I had asthma and got an inhaler, i can be coughing nonstop and take one hit from the inhaler and I instantly back to normal.
I never have problems unless I have a sinus infection.