• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wrangler Rentals

TheViking

Targeted
Anyone know of anyone who rents Wranglers in Chattanooga? I tried Alamo, Thrifty, a few local places but no luck. Trying to make my son's trip up to Gatlinburg for his birthday even better with his favorite vehicle.

There is a place in gatinburg that rents them they are lifted and big tires they are left handed in town at the big intersection not sure of the name

They are also renting street legal rzr's in g'burg as well. Seems that would be funner than a mild wrangler.

zukimaster said:
Who in the hell would want to ride around in Gatlinburg in the winter in a Razor?
I'd be arrested as soon as it ran outta gas cades cove sight seein like a mofo! Chassin deers and bears and ****!

biggin said:
They are also renting street legal rzr's in g'burg as well. Seems that would be funner than a mild wrangler.

Any info on where to rent one of these? I'm headed to Gburg in three weeks and this sounds fun.

Dirty_Stroke said:
Any info on where to rent one of these? I'm headed to Gburg in three weeks and this sounds fun.

same place that rents the jeeps off of hwy 321.

Re: Re: Re: Wrangler Rentals

Dirty_Stroke said:
As soon as you make the turn off the strip in Gatlinburg headed to the cabins a few hundred yard and there was a place renting them last time we were up there.

Re: Re: Re: Wrangler Rentals

TheViking said:
As soon as you make the turn off the strip in Gatlinburg headed to the cabins a few hundred yard and there was a place renting them last time we were up there.

Thanks

I rented one this fall. It was like 300 plus deposit for 4 hours I believe. It was fun bc you could drive it around the roads in the mountain. They were 4 seater Robb Gordon 800's I think. They were lifted w cage and 31's. Locked in 2wd, and you can't leave the road in them. The we're fun as hell in the mountains though.