• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF?!? Help settle a fight.

Eddyj

What color is this dress?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 232
Saw this link on fb earlier and it was white and gold for sure. This one looks black and blue so I went back to fb to double check and now that one looks black and blue. :dunno:

Picture didn't change. No jokes or tricks. I'm sitting with 5 sober people and we cannot agree on the color of this dress. I thought it was some twisted joke they are playing on me. So I figured I would throw it on hard line and prove my point. I SEE A BLUE AND BLACK DRESS. I don't know wtf you guys are looking at that say white or gold or tan??!?!?!?

Eddyj said:
Picture didn't change. No jokes or tricks. I'm sitting with 5 sober people and we cannot agree on the color of this dress. I thought it was some twisted joke they are playing on me. So I figured I would throw it on hard line and prove my point. I SEE A BLUE AND BLACK DRESS. I don't know wtf you guys are looking at that say white or gold or tan??!?!?!?
Look at it on your phone!

I see tan and white...but I scrolled back up and the it was blue and black for like 5 seconds...this makes me question myself...how can this be hahaha

Re: WTF?!? Help settle a fight.

rednecklights said:
6eed1ea4aedaf7643579e69e7e26073c.jpg

White and tan/brown my friend .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That **** is black and purple to me, on the iPad and phone.

Of course I owned a black Bronco that EVERYONE else swore was green or blue.
It was black. Factory paint code said so.