• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

WTF?!? Help settle a fight.

I don't know why I looked at this other than it was on the radio this morning. It looks light blue and bronze to me, but if I scroll back and forth from the picture it will momentarily change colors. I am guessing it has something to do with the filters and such on the camera that took the picture. The real question that should be asked is how this became national news? The Obama will no doubt comment on it tonight in a special State of the Union address.

Re: WTF?!? Help settle a fight.

9dc13d076d0fc6e5c5867bf569108603.jpg

Cause I'm not blind and know my colors!

The correct answer is "baby, it doesn't matter what color it is, it'll look great on you". Then grab another beer and find peace.

Re: WTF?!? Help settle a fight.

BPINAZ said:
The correct answer is "baby, it doesn't matter what color it is, it'll look great on you". Then grab another beer and find peace.
Win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

Where is the info that says it's for sure black and blue? I've not seen **** but white and gold every single time I've looked at it.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Where is the info that says it's for sure black and blue? I've not seen **** but white and gold every single time I've looked at it.

The first time I looked at it, it was definitely white and gold. I thought someone was ****in with me because a couple minutes later I looked and it was blue and black and gas been every time since.