• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wyatt won some monies !!

P

If its free, its P
I guess he pulled the sic stunt money from Rancho ( ok so I dont know what they call it ) but he did some crazy on the side cyclone **** tryin to drive out of a flop and got the 5 bills for showmanship!

Congrats man ! Sounds like you guys had one hell of a weekend too. Real glad Bones situation turned out for the best and he is still rockin that vacation !

:afro:

Let us not forget another solid finish from Shirley...... Dood your dangerous man, its gonna come around and your gonna be smokin fools like whoa !! thumb.gif

Its anyones game in Jellico, I was tryin to puss out of going to spectate but Im not sure Ill be able to weasel out as close as the series is. AC too... sheeeeiot the finals are going to be McSTUPID !!

:woody:

Puss out of spectating, what a homo. We have a car full going and I Kelly wants to ride to. Gonna be cool seeing all the east and west guys out in Jellico. Can't wait?

Kelly and Wyatt are such great guys. Miles and Bones too. I REALLY love watching this team work. They are so much fun to hang out with at the races.

I have some sick shots of that fag Wyatt:

1) driving out of his first flop

2) trying to drive out of the second one. It was off the hook and the crowd favorite of the day hands down

I will post the pics soon.

wngrog said:
Kelly and Wyatt are such great guys. Miles and Bones too. I REALLY love watching this team work. They are so much fun to hang out with at the races.

I have some sick shots of that fag Wyatt:

1) driving out of his first flop

2) trying to drive out of the second one. It was off the hook and the crowd favorite of the day hands down

I will post the pics soon.
Awwww! :-*

We have really had a great time doing this and meeting some real cool people.

$500 from Rancho. I guess Miles' Dmax will get new shocks :flipoff1: $11,328 delivered right? molaugh

Yeah we dont finish well but we are crowd pleasers.

$500 for Alter You Ego Award from Rancho. There wasn't much competition in that catagory.

Two rolls on the course all day, and I was both. 1st righted it with throttle and reverse, 2nd, failed, but did so in CROWD PLEASING crazy Wyatt style," Cole worthy Cyclones"! Booyaa!
I watched it on several peoples camcorders, its stupid!

Highlight: hauling ass, drifting one of the last corners before the finish. Right rear grabs a 1.5" Sapling, and the whole buggy catapulted over the drivers front tire. I burned in on the driverside, hooked, and peri'd off the front tubework, and endo'd over onto the passenger side.
IT WAS LOUD! AND IT HURT MY PERSON!
On the side, I toss it in reverse, and try to get the front tires turned hard passenger, then I grab drive, and floor it. Don't have a clue how many circles I completed, 3-6 is what I've been told, never counted. And the buggy rose up and almosty righted itself, but rather than let out, and crank back, I matt'ed it, and got flyswattered back into the gravel. Mind you zero slope, this is flatter than a mall parking lot.

Good times! What I remember though is yelling in the mike "I'm OK" and hearing Pepper yell if I was "Ok" after ti was done, Droopy looks in at me and asks me again "Are you I was OK?" I say "yes" and he says deadserious looking deep into my eyes "Are you sure?" Made me laugh, and today my person is a bit sore.

P said:
Let us not forget another solid finish from Shirley...... Dood your dangerous man, its gonna come around and your gonna be smokin fools like whoa !! thumb.gif

It was a great day. I dummied up and safetyed up! I didnt look at any times except the first run. I'm good at lookink back and playing the "what if" game. I got hung on my belly for a bit in the second round in the rock garden, I BLEW both jumps in the 5th run and had a backup, I flat drove like a woman in the sixth round! Not a bad year though, 8 XRRA races and never out of the top 10, #rd in the west and 3rd in the east. I guess its time to beat the buggy at Jellico!! Cant wait! BTW the party was a BLAST my sides still hurt from laughing all nite!!!!!!

Caddishack18 said:
P said:

It was a great day. I dummied up and safetyed up! I didnt look at any times except the first run. I'm good at lookink back and playing the "what if" game. I got hung on my belly for a bit in the second round in the rock garden, I BLEW both jumps in the 5th run and had a backup, I flat drove like a woman in the sixth round! Not a bad year though, 8 XRRA races and never out of the top 10, #rd in the west and 3rd in the east. I guess its time to beat the buggy at Jellico!! Cant wait! BTW the party was a BLAST my sides still hurt from laughing all nite!!!!!!
Now I even goofed up a quote!

Brian did one helluva job, still cant believe 4 seconds. I fully blaim casing the hop up both runs made the difference, he had to back once, and that was enough. Rosco ran clean and fast. Thats racing.

Matt O. said:
Puss out of spectating, what a homo. We have a car full going and I Kelly wants to ride to. Gonna be cool seeing all the east and west guys out in Jellico. Can't wait?

Ninja please... you was talkin the same **** with me... dont get all interweb hard, we both know we got a million rides local and a Cali trip coming.

Fug Ill go if we split it like dammit between 20 white guys and eat toast and drink Keystuns ... I got that sponsership on beers son ! :flipoff1:

At 5:36 you get the last 2-3 seconds of my cyclones. Team Kamikaze guys got the whole thing good. Hopefully it makes it to YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp3tZPg5NmY

InDaShop said:
37" KRT Projects

Cool, thats what I thought they looked like. What did he have to say about them? What did you think about them?
Congrats on the award. Atleast it helped out a little on the fuel bill.

Cole said:
Cool, thats what I thought they looked like. What did he have to say about them? What did you think about them?

Kelly may have to correct me, but he said they hook nearly as well as the krawler, but have much tougher sidewalls. The compound is supposed to be softer than the current Red Labels. I belive I understood he said the Krawler lugs are taller and flx more on terrain, vs the KRT is retty short tread and doesn't get the same effect.

Of course I'm considering running them, not settled on any tire at this point for KOH.

BTW I absolutely destroyed a Red label this weekend. Tore the sidewall huge on it, then ran 3/4 of the course with it flat.

NICE>.. Wyatt no **** that was killer, hell a lil yank to the passy side and she woulda came around, with the momentum you had and tire speed ! , you were fuggin in it son!!

:woody: Badass a well deserved 5 !!!