• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XOR show

The FB crowd wasn't cutting them any slack,,it was 90% bad reviews but I'll watch it for myself one day to see. But honestly I don't think it will ever be the same. Nor have I caught Ian's new show yet ¿. I plan to just haven't yet

RockHales said:
The FB crowd wasn't cutting them any slack,,it was 90% bad reviews but I'll watch it for myself one day to see. But honestly I don't think it will ever be the same. Nor have I caught Ian's new show yet ¿. I plan to just haven't yet

Is his new show out?

I'll give them a chance, most of the new hosts powerblock gets are weird on camera until they get settled in. Looks like all the expensive equipment they had like the ironworker and such isn't in the shop anymore either.

What they really need is a couple of new writers, some of the scripts the host read are ::) But overall I still like watching the shows, drives the wife nuts. ;D

I'm slowly finding myself just not watching any "new shows" and just end up binge watching on Kodi when I have time. I do that with Law and Order SVU, Street Outlaws, Big Bang Theory and Wheeler Dealers. Nice because all the shows are shorter because they have no commercials. :) SVU is only like 40-45 minutes as opposed to regular 1hr. ;)