• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra aftermath....

Re: the aftermath....

Wyatt...Has a lot of wiring to do. Pillow block let loose and ripped all the wiring and lines from the front to back(last race), Second race flipped and flopped twice within 30 feet, third race, did a wheel stand and come down hard bending a bump can....hell of a show for the crowd.

Levi Shirley - on the first run lost a whole front end 50 yards from the start line, come down the hill full racing style pedal to the floor, dropped off the ledge and the whole front end looked like it exploded. Axle went one way rig went the other.

Paul - had troubles all day, loose ground connection(first run), rear driveline coming apart(second run), motor problems I believe (third run), Flipped with small fire (fourth run), I'm sure he would of had less troubles if he had time to work out all the kinks before hand.

Kim in the blue maxxis buggy decided to endo'd backwards going up the back hill, and almost saved it, later flopped and caught fire.

It was a hell of a show all day from all the racers, I'm Sure others will post up about more carnage.

I got to give to most of the guys on this board that didn't race, Paul and Wyatt had a hell of a pit crew all day, all but bones and he was to busy layin the mack down on some alabama women. :afro: pepper.gif

off to the zoo, pics and video will be up tonight, since we all know it'll take Ricky 6 months to post the good ones. :flipoff1:

sounds like a hell of a day. sucks I had to miss out. I am sure some of you got some pics, post that **** up!!

Brian

There were los of pics and video taken. Ricky and Nolen were on course making sure they got all the shots and Cole took a ton of video.

This was a much better race than last year. It was good to see a lot of the guys again and meet a few others.

100B1740.jpg

100_1626.jpg

100_1681.jpg

100_1716.jpg

100B1780.jpg

100B1822.jpg

100B1842.jpg

like i said, my pics suck.

Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than last years race by far. Lots more contenders and an awesome crowd fo sho! I had so much fun talking with all the guys ffrom this board. Nice to put some more faces with names! Got sunburned and buzzed all day long! Had to stop drinking of course for the trip back to Tuscaloosa. Would have stayed for the after partys but we needed to get back cause someone's in the hospital and didn't want to be too inebriated just in case! Man i can't wait for the MM run that is coming up and I got some good motivation to work on the buggy some more! pepper.gif thumb.gif

I had a great time as well. It was really cool to meet everyone in person. They're even funnier in person than they are on here. thumb.gif

i got pics of wyatt and P(sorry for the bad luck Paul) also got action shots of doing the endo on the back hill and another good set of shot of the 200 buggie when he tried to go up bunny slope and rolled saved it and rolled again give me few days i took about 400 pics and some vids heres a quick look

DSCF0036.jpg

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

We sure had fun.I was real pleased with how the new car ran with only 35 mins of running time on it.We know what needs to be done before the next one.It's good to see the sport take a leap forward.It all came down to grabbing a set of cheep wheels because the good ones were not in stock yet.On his last run which would have moved him in first or secound place for the shoot out he bent his wheel and locked it so it broke the axle.He didn't bring a spare because it wasn't machined yet.With lots of help from some quality fellers he got to make the last two runs comming of the line with Rusty in three wheel drive.Got to get my bitchn speach ready for a wheel guy,see youns at the next one,Pops

Oh yea if anyone has a little video of Adam please holler or post.This is the first event I didn't film anything,You know I was working hard to spot for him,a couple of times I had to actually get out of the chair and look.It helps to watch how the car works over the rocks.ThanksPops

Excellent event. Great to meet all of you guys. I will have my pics up tonight. I took about 1000 ut I am editing that down a lot.

P and Wyatt were great. Wyatt had a good chance at the runoff but lost his shaft 70 yrds from the finishline. :(

I have both of the dipshits on film rolling molaugh

Muchado, that was some good video, I hope you had someone shooting for you.....

I've got several pics and vids..
Going to try n upload them tonight...
Had a great weekend..
Dirty thirty crossed the start line 4 times so it was a success ;D

And watching nolan Bust his ass on the spectator hill was pricelesss :flipoff1:

POPS58 said:
Oh yea if anyone has a little video of Adam please holler or post.This is the first event I didn't film anything,You know I was working hard to spot for him,a couple of times I had to actually get out of the chair and look.It helps to watch how the car works over the rocks.ThanksPops

You are the best spotter in the series!!!

You guys did an amazng job with that car. Guys, they were #1 going into the final lap and Adam busted a spicer outer and killed his chances. Even tining out in 3wd in the runoff he cae in 5th. AWESOME rig. Who needs Campbell Ent. when you hve Pops???

CheapJ7 said:
And watching nolan Bust his ass on the spectator hill was pricelesss :flipoff1:

I bet I ran 20 miles yesterday and the one time I decde to bust my ass s in front of 300 drunks molaugh molaugh

Wyatt and Kelly GOT IT all day, awesome to watch. P had a bad day luck wise, just a lot of kinks left to be worked out. Adam did AWESOME driving his new rig, he had 1st placed licked till he broke on the hardest line on the course. Just sucked for them. I think he and Pops make the greatest team out there. I know for sure he is lucky as hell to have a dad that supports him in his goals! I ran to every team's trailer looking for a custom length 35 spline shaft after Adam broke, just nobody had one. I think the hardline racers will hang strong this year in the East.ot

Exhibition was fun today, John had it in the bag till he broke the bolts on his hi steer arms. He got 2nd, Woodlee broke a tire on the last course or he would of won, got third. Woodlee beat me by 3 seconds, so I took 4th even with some poor driving and use of the winch. I finished all 4 courses, with two runs sub 2 minutes. Didn't break and drove my **** home!!!! LOTS of fun!

Yesterday was a blast. It was cool meeting everyone and really cool being on the course. I got a ton of video but I am having a hard time uploading it because I put my camera in Full HD mod so that when I try to upload it on youtube it is killing the quality. I am gonna tinker with it some more today.

Pops I have video of all of adams runs, I will try and get some of them uploaded.
Wyatt and kelley did awesome. It was funny when Kelley had to get out and winch the buggy back over. Im not sure he signed up for all that work. HAHA.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the exhibition race today, but I had to get some sleep for work tonight. So who won and did they change the course up?

Latest posts