• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra east

Caddishack18

Due to the shitty economy Lucky Dog is doing what it can to survive,, so I hate to say it but we are going to only do the west coast stuff this year. West is just way closer. Gonna miss u tards.

you sorry bastards are no fun!! or mabey no one cares, hmmmm. We be there with new dog tags and all. We are cutting back and not flying, just cost too much. gonna see how it works with 9-10 of us in the truck and trailer that far.

Caddishack18 said:
you sorry bastards are no fun!! or mabey no one cares, hmmmm. We be there with new dog tags and all. We are cutting back and not flying, just cost too much. gonna see how it works with 9-10 of us in the truck and trailer that far.

I get a "Days of Thunder" imagery when I read this... like its going to be Levi's birthday and youll have a stripper danced as a cop pull ya'll over and wear his young ass out ! laughing1

I wanna be a lucky dog ! flashemifyougotem

But like Ricky Bobby said to Hal, " if you are a Lucky Dog, how can I be a Lucky Dog?? Bury it deep down inside and dont ever let it out!" er something like that.

Does Dan have his done yet so he can join the pound? Someone needs to ride his ass to get that thing runnin.

Last weekend with no power at the shop KILLED him. Hurry up Dan, the bus is pulling out at noon on thursday.