• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

XRRA East

Caddishack18

Come awn guys, step up and get sighned up for the series. The west side has 12 paid and the east only has 6! WTF,,,,,dont yall have any heart???? LETS git er done!

Uh.... yea about that... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Im done even pretending to think I can swing racing. Good luck this year Brian, keep that thing on all 4's and your one serious threat ! :woody: Be cool to see how levi does in the new rig too :woot:

The west starts about a month earlier than the east. Plus...they all know you have to worry about making it in before it caps out in the west. We'll pay in about a few weeks. Money is tighter than girl on prom night right now. laughing1

Nothing I'd rather do than send XRRA some change.Right now it's a struggle to get the new one finished and make the long haul too.If we make it out and back that will be my first priority.By the way .........anyone interested in sponcering a LCQ trip?...........Really looking forward to the 2009 season. :****: :****:

If Adam stays as consistant as he did last year.... WOO WOO :woot: East is gonna be awesome this year comp wise. :****:

P said:
....East is gonna be awesome this year comp wise. :****:

All the people that are saying they are going to race need to let the Weaver's know for sure to get your name in the hat if we get close to 36. They said they are capping it at that for sure because more than that was way too much trouble in the west, like at Moab last year. If everyone races that says they are this year...we might have 30+ . You never know. :woot:

planning on running the east this year and talked to Weaver already but I'm debating on paying the series fee or running the series. I don't think I can win, just wanna have some fun. Not sure I'll make event 5 and the finals would be a bigger cost too if by some miracle I made it. I paid the series fee last year and only ran 1 event so I'm thinking I should hold on to that money to keep the rig running??? Any thoughts?

You can drop your lowest event this year since there is an extra event, the way i was explained. So...if you make the first four, then drop the fifth.

Droopy said:
All the people that are saying they are going to race need to let the Weaver's know for sure to get your name in the hat if we get close to 36. They said they are capping it at that for sure because more than that was way too much trouble in the west, like at Moab last year. If everyone races that says they are this year...we might have 30+ . You never know. :woot:

I've talked to Weaver and his wife just haven't sent the money yet loller.gif.........but :dunno: it will be in the mail soon if I can stop buying chassis and parts and stuff.....lol

syko said:
I've talked to Weaver and his wife just haven't sent the money yet loller.gif.........but :dunno: it will be in the mail soon if I can stop buying chassis and parts and stuff.....lol

Spec's / Build on your rig ???? :dblthumb:

My series fee and registration was sent in last week. We're going to see how a trail rider with a cobbled together rig can survive against the real racers.

Travis said:
My series fee and registration was sent in last week. We're going to see how a trail rider with a cobbled together rig can survive against the real racers.

Nice. I didn't see anything cobbled on that rig...except the welding maybe done at Morris Mountain. ;D

Travis said:

You trail ride yours like your in a F'n comp anyway... you guys abuse the hell out of your stuff. laughing1 :dblthumb:

I like / liked seeing XRRA in the early days when it was guys with well built trail rigs thrashing... the more money and bling that gets thrown into it the less appealing it seems to get. "Rockcrawling" went that way too... I loved it when it was ARCA and there was lots of beat up junk competing. Those were the day's now ! laughing1

Good Luck Travis , regardless im sure youll put on a hell of a show and go ALL OUT ! Your Jeep gets it dood ! :woot:

Droopy said:
Nice.  I didn't see anything cobbled on that rig...except the welding maybe done at Morris Mountain.   ;D
You didn't look too close then, or else had something altering your vision.

That has been replaced, but it did ride a few weekends on Todd's/Mark's welding job. :eek:

P said:
You trail ride yours like your in a F'n comp anyway... you guys abuse the hell out of your stuff. laughing1 :dblthumb:

Good Luck Travis , regardless im sure youll put on a hell of a show and go ALL OUT ! Your Jeep gets it dood ! :woot:

Thanks. Regardless of how I may do, it should be a good time. I don't want it to start taking away from trail riding though.

The way this season is laid out I think if you dont have catastrophic failure's and your able to purchase parts as needed without financial ruin and your OK with it. it shouldnt hurt trail riding much at all since its only 3 weekends , instead of 5 traveling Saturday races. thumb.gif

Latest posts