• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

xrra aftermath....

wngrog said:
Ricky...is this the guy that was in the pit with us? I cant see the pics on my mobile, but he sad the best shot he got of the day was of Wyatt's roll in the smoke :)

Yup, that's him. He had like a batman utility belt with all his camera gear and even a cup holder!

Sorry I'm late.

LeviisLuckyDog.jpg

Thanks to those on here that I stole photos from.

Good god, that was nasty. Way nastier than I pictured in my head when I heard it.

Levi's a true competitor, he never got down about it at all. Just said "time to upgrade!"

InDaShop said:
Good god, that was nasty. Way nastier than I pictured in my head when I heard it.

Levi's a true competitor, he never got down about it at all. Just said "time to upgrade!"

I'd have visions of empty bank accounts dancing in my head... :flipgotcha: laughing1

in slo-mo you can see his right airshock is already torn from the axle when he enters the screen. He was booking it, and hitting the brakes would have done no good as he was in the air the whole time.

Great vid but Damn i hate reliving that... I have never seen it from this angle before and all i can say is wow..
The buggy is almost done and is leaving tonight to head to Hot Springs Arkansas for the 3rd Moroc race of the season.
All i really lack right now is some small things on it. Cant wait to get back in the seat this weekend. 8)

Show the chicks at your school those, they'll LOVE YOU!!! "Oh Levi you're such a stud!" pepper.gif

Or as P would say, I'M INTERNET FAMOUS YO!

Libertyville said:
Great vid but Damn i hate reliving that... I have never seen it from this angle before and all i can say is wow..
The buggy is almost done and is leaving tonight to head to Hot Springs Arkansas for the 3rd Moroc race of the season.
All i really lack right now is some small things on it. Cant wait to get back in the seat this weekend. 8)

Good luck!

Libertyville said:

You hadn't seen that yet?

Wow, I hope I wasn't supposed to show it to ya!?!?

I got it from your dad... And it was your mom who shot the video.

I think that explains why the camera stopped following the action.... She forgot the camera when she saw her boy tumbling head over heals.......

To me one of the best parts is after he's out, he walks up the hill a bit. Stops, looks things over and shrugs.....

Buggy has came back together good. But let's not have a repeat in Hot Springs.......

Just go kick your dad's ass.....

Levis baaaaaack! He kicked my ass and ran second to Derek West at Hot Springs. Buggy ran great and Levi did an awesome job.

Caddishack18 said:
Levis baaaaaack! He kicked my ass and ran second to Derek West at Hot Springs. Buggy ran great and Levi did an awesome job.

BOOYAAAA! Knew that would start to happen. That chassis is sick, and Levi's young and still crazy. Should be a good season for him!

Latest posts