• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Xtreme4x4 this weekend

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
Check out Xtreme4x4 this weekend. Rumor has it the local redneck four-by-four truck builder Adam Woodlee will be on the show. thumb.gif "Wha had happened wuz..."

See, if you :tarzan: ed Woodlee like Ricky and me you would know he is just out of poopy pants....Well? How was it?

I just saw it. Adam came off as a guy that really knew what he was doing. I want to see him doing a lightweight single seat rig. Congrats on the exposure.

vanguard said:
I want to see him doing a lightweight single seat rig.

meh...two seats minimum.....single gets lonely :), plus it is damn hard to scare the piss out of your buddies molaugh

Awesome show Adam, looked like fun. Did you really get all that done in a day or were you there for a few? Would seem like it would take longer to do what you guys did. Really good show.

Thanks guys. It was interesting to see how TV is made and all of the work that goes in to a show. That show took me five days to make and I wasn't there when Ian built the rock wells. It is a lot of hurry up and wait type stuff but I'm glad I did it for sure. It got the shop some exposure and I try to take a week or two every year and do big marketing things for the shop. Last year was Top Truck this year it will be this and SEMA and hope fully next year will be KOH, but who knows what it will be.

A lot of the stuff with the show was edited like when I was telling the parts on the buggy they cut them out of conversation .

Mom called and said she is going to wash my mouth out with soap for cussing on TV  :eek: . That came from about an hour of me in front of a camera just talking with Ian getting me relaxed with the camera being there. That is where the voice over came from when I was building the rear cylinder mount as well.

The major thing I am happy with is Ian gave me lots of credit and built me up as a fabricator. I wondered how the " feel " of the show would portray me to the public eye and I am happy with the image they produced. I was shocked when Ian came to me and asked me to be a guest on the show. It was hard to leave my shop for five days but they split it up for me so I could work with them. They were supper nice and thanked me tons for being on the show when I felt like I they needed the thanks for letting me come on the show. I can't wait to go out on the trail with them when they try the truck out and do some wheelin.

Well its 1:30 am and I'm heading home from the shop for a few hours sleep to get back up and do it again tomorrow. Got a project rolling out next Friday so I have been puttin in mad work and next week doesn't look much better.

P.S.

I fell like I got screwed because neither Courtney or Jessie were there at all :mad:

EOR MFG said:
Tattoo bitch is kinda hot, but the Sorority bitch is smokin', Datsrite... Holla

Yes sir, Yes sir!

I got it see to DVR at 11:30 this morning. Will try to watch it tonight.

Awesome opportunity Adam, glad you jumped on it!

Congrats Woodlee, I know you are stoked for the exposure.

P.S. any one see rob in one of the video clips? I really wish they would have shown the one where he was really beating on it like Tub Rock or Cable Hill.

Latest posts