• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Xtreme4x4 this weekend

EOR MFG said:
Tattoo bitch is kinda hot, but the Sorority bitch is smokin', Datsrite... Holla
Jess never did anything for me :dunno:

Courtney talks out the side of her mouth. Mute here like UNIvision and yeah she is hot as fawk

Cole said:
Congrats Woodlee, I know you are stoked for the exposure.

P.S. any one see rob in one of the video clips? I really wish they would have shown the one where he was really beating on it like Tub Rock or Cable Hill.

That is all of the footage you sent to me. There was no tub rock , cable, or when he climed flat tire flume. So they used what they had.

Woodlee said:
That is all of the footage you sent to me. There was no tub rock , cable, or when he climed flat tire flume. So they used what they had.

oh I thought I had tub rock and Cable on there. It must have not loaded it on the disk right. Damn if I would have known I would have sent you another one. Sorry about that.

great show "young hot shot" were the words that stood out to me. hell adam your 25 u should be proud that a national tv show hand picked you to be on the show u jumped out of the ubkon like bo and luke duke and rocked out the info and didn't miss a word. i would've been so damn nervous and got all twisted and choked up i would've had to liquored up to calm my nerves. the show was awesome and everybody down here said u nailed it. the ubkon looked pimp as always. good job bro.

I watched the show and have to give congrats to woodlee for making a good showing and getting some great exposure for the shop....always did like your style of builds and very impressed that you are only 25 and doin so well....great things are coming for you in the future if you keep this up!

someone needs to put the show on youtube! thumb.gif I wasn't able to catch it this weekend, hope to catch a rerun or online. Congrats though Adam!

Thanks guys I haven't been on here much this week but I appreciate all of the comments about the show. I know I talk like a red neck hill billy, but I am who I am. There is so much footage of that week of silly stuff it is not even funny. ;D

Woodlee said:
I know I talk like a red neck hill billy, but I am who I am.
I don't think you came off that way at all. If anything, I thought you hada damn good sense of humor and were HAMing if up for the camara. You did damn well.

I've had to be on camara for work before, nothing even remotely worthy (internal stuff), and I get redfaced, and the heart starts beating out of my chest.

InDaShop said:
I don't think you came off that way at all. If anything, I thought you hada damn good sense of humor and were HAMing if up for the camara. You did damn well.

I've had to be on camara for work before, nothing even remotely worthy (internal stuff), and I get redfaced, and the heart starts beating out of my chest.

Yeah that part is just me. I like to have fun and after thirty mins of trying to really explain why I was mounting the ram to a plate to help skid on rocks and the correct geometry of mounting a double ended cylinder I was like here is what I am about to do.................... :drinkers:

Latest posts