• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Y do you wheel?

I like the challenge, the rush, the scenery, etc...

But it's mostly my chance to relax...like a personal meditation session. There is so much going on at any give time in my life, it's just nice to force concentration on ONE thing (wheeling) and forget about the the rest of the worl temporarily. It's all about the escape.

It is fun and relaxing...
It is challenging...
You get to see all of these different variations of rigs and where else can you get a rush going slow crwaling over crap.

Because I enjoy it, and thats what my family does,Dad wheels, Uncle used to but his back got too bad so now he has a sand rail but did sell his Jeep to one of his daughters, his other daughter wheels and her husband is building his, My Brother wheels my Sister and her husband wheel. So its kinda in my blood:cool:

Dammit skrause, beat me too it. My secondary reason is because i've got rocks and gears in my head, and dirty oil in my veins...........

I DEMAND that this happen
QOTD:To wheel, or not to wheel........some of us never get our ass off the couch and pick one

Last edited:
another recreation that gets me outdoors. :D

to see places that others driving in a car/suv don't get to see. oh whoops i drive a car. :haha:

to see the :wtf: look of guys/gals like you when a subaru follows you up a trail or goes up one you can't. :haha: :haha: :haha:

to enjoy the company of friends and having a good time in the woods.

and the adrenaline rush .

skrause said:
Because. I. Can.

Oh and i almost forgot.
skinny_pedal said:
so i can pee in the woods

that pretty much covers it. sorry for stealing others post but i feel the same way.

Last edited:
cause i like trees,im to tore up to ride dirt bikes in the woods any more.I think some of it is because i like to build things with my hands.Definatly enjoy metal fab.

i gotta say cause i liek being out in the woods, messing around, showing off, knowing that there arent many places i cant go, and there is something about being so close to nature that it can actualy damage the truck:redneck: .

and also, if i had a quick little car, i would lose my license.

CrustyJeep said:
I wheel so that I can have a reason to hang out on wheeling web sites and make an ass of myself.

You wheel?

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahah ha & Ha!~ :D

what year was that?

:corn:

:stirpot:

You somehow manage to keep a wheeler for more than a month, and all of a sudden you're something on the end of a stick :haha:

crash said:
yOU WHEEL?

my point exactly.......... ~ *again.... BBBBBAAAAaaaa hahah & Ha!~:D

*I may have bought & sold many rig's *(4wd) rigs... but i wheeled every 1 of 'em... at least once. :corn:

Crusty..... I'am the Meat at the end of the stick! Just Jabbing you, but you know - it might motivate... to put down the keyboard & get to worky work on your junk. other than that... i'll stop... theres got to be someone else?

Hell hath Frozen over............. Joop actually has opened his mouth and said he's coming this sunday to elbe to run the busy. now we all know some strange **** is happening all around us. i'm out wheeling every weekend, joop is too... just buy a subaru Crusty & join us. ~:cheer:

i dont wheel. :kiss:

got stuck on sunday night in a snow drift. good time to shoot my shotgun, in a LEGAL SHOOTING AREA. :cool: