• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

YOU can wheel Reiter on the 18th.

For those that don't.......

I have been asked some questions........here are some crystals to make things more clear.

Q. **** Restoration, that's stupid! Why don't you stop wasting your time with these :rb: work parties and just build some new trails?

A. When we Restore the lowers area's (Sac-up, etc.) ONLY THEN, AFTER IT'S DONE will we be able to start on the new trail building. Fight it, **** it, it's all the same........we MUST complete this step to go on to the next.

Q. Isn't there a conspiracy? I think the DNR will screw us over and all this Restoration work will be for not.

A. Take off your tin foil hat, STFU and help us! Please:D

Q. Money........I thought you were a real wheeler. Fag! Why are you doing this?

A. My anger in the closure has turn into a realization.......a need for teamwork out side of the box. I'm going to push, shove and force my way into a position to help. I'm not looking to change your mind or force my opinion on you. But I hope that if you see me, and see these actions taking place.......you might want to take a closer look on what CAN be done.

Q. I support the team, but I don't trust the coach. I want more info.......where do I get it and who should I ask?

A. Ask your question here.........it will be answered.

i am in the process of trying to figure out how i am going to get from one place to another, looks like i will be running around to different project and i don't have a drivable wheeling rig.....doh. anyone want to loan me there rig for the day?:haha:

My rig is running, we can role in it.

Aloha Money & 4xRick, I will be at the April 18th Work Party.

I have sent you both PM's regarding this and hope to hear back from you shorly (Before Friday).

Ted

done as well

was going to call you today mark but work was way to busy and then the focus group tonight...blah blah blah. dammit im tired and im sick...i need sleep.

I'm in, will have one passenger/helper.

What should I bring/prepare for? (where will I be needed)

ok then
body armor and rifles too.
lol

I'll bring whatever tools i can dredge up.

Btw I have (most of) a Toyota pickup bed that can be used.
and a winch

Last edited:
well after spending the last 3 days in bed or at the doctors I am still barely able to walk so if i show up it is going to be only to watch. i will not be putting in any work, doctor says to stay home and in bed but that is so hard to do. i can barely get around the house let alone work. hope it all goes well and sorry to not be able to help out more.
Rick

well after spending the last 3 days in bed or at the doctors I am still barely able to walk so if i show up it is going to be only to watch. i will not be putting in any work, doctor says to stay home and in bed but that is so hard to do. i can barely get around the house let alone work. hope it all goes well and sorry to not be able to help out more.
Rick
fresh air always does a body good
Hope that you feel better

fresh air always does a body good
Hope that you feel better

And exercise also helps recovery time!!

I'll be there with Eric. Tool, strap, saw, skid seat, skidder companion rig at your services. ...erm...glorified taxi service.

YO links are dead

Try these..
Buggytrailer001.jpg

Buggytrailer002.jpg