• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

You tube bans video

Eddyj

You tube has taken video off due to "violence" over the attacks on Americans in libya. I say show it and maybe everyone will understand what our people over seas are having to deal with. :mad:

Eddyj said:
You tube has taken video off due to "violence" over the attacks on Americans in libya. I say show it and maybe everyone will understand what our people over seas are having to deal with. :mad:

Unfortunately it seems that a lot of people believe that if they didn't see/watch/hear about it via the YouTube, Tweeter, Facespace, that it didn't happen. So I'd say lots of people have no clue about these attacks on Americans.

I say pull all personnel from countries that are not an ally. **** 'em, we don't need their Goddamned opinion on any foreign policy relations anyways! :gtfo:

And STOP FEEDING THOSE :afro: 'S IN AFRICA WITH AID VIA OUR TAX DOLLARS!!! Besides, I find it hard to trust a kid that will let a fly land on his eyeball and walk around on it. :puke:

^^^^times eleventybillion

been sayin that **** for years, if they dont give a **** about us screw'um , i say let them fend for themselves.

There are just as many if not more hungry kids in this country! We need to take care of our own before them !

I can't wait to see the video of the Marines pissing on these douche ****s. ****ing pink mist those worthless goat humping woman abusing bastards and burn their country to the ****ing ground. Then piss on their ashes.

Been saying it for years... start dipping all ammunition in pig's blood. That will thin the amount of ****ers who want to bring the fight to us! Say goodbye to your 40 virgins, ass hole! :****: