• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

You Tube (Popcorn Sutton Interview)

the french have been putting glycol in wine for years. glycol is the poisonous stuff in antifreeze. they have been using lead to join pipes since the roman empire. a few years ago scientist decided it was bad for you and they outlawed it here. probably the same scientist that came up with global warming. where all going to die. i would rather it be from moonshine than burning alive with this global warming crap.

extremetownie said:
the french have been putting glycol in wine for years. glycol is the poisonous stuff in antifreeze. they have been using lead to join pipes since the roman empire. a few years ago scientist decided it was bad for you and they outlawed it here. probably the same scientist that came up with global warming. where all going to die. i would rather it be from moonshine than burning alive with this global warming crap.
I do not think the french were mixing glycol in Rad. with rust and who knows what else. Nothing wrong with Moon Shine if its made right and that is what you perfer to drink . Its all up to persons taste.