• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

You Tube UHaul

That is awsome.

When I worked at Sick-and -Stuff in Tuscaloosa we had a delivary truck and we would do some great burnout at the loading dock. We would back up to it and guess what tire would blow first. There was also a nice littles jump, large for a deliveray truck, that we would hit runnin about 60 or so. We would put someone in the back on a mattress and let them ride it out. Rite before I quite they got rid of the truck, said it was to big of an expense. :dunno:

molaugh The bunny hop clip is fuggin hilarious !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Holy **** that made me laugh my ass off !!

Great clip John G !! thumb.gif laughing1

LMFAO dad had one of those trucks. me and travis sullivan(random p-town guy) were hauling 55 gallon drums of oil one saturday. about 5 hours and on our second 12 pack, we tried it with 4 drums full in the back of the box. no wieght on front and i perfected it. we stopped outside of town where about a half a dozen kids were in their front yard riding four wheelers. we stopped and told them we wanted to see them pop wheelies. they started laughing so i said i would if they would. they laughed like i was bs ing, so i proved it. they couldnt believe it