• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your first REAL wheeling experiance

First time I was 18 still no license drove my 82 fullsize cherokee (that was stock other than the bald ass 32" yokohomos!) up to elbe with my dad in his 98 tj. ran alot of trails including some of the busywild.. It wasnt as busy wild back then as it is now however.. I kept getting my sprung under front leafs and ubolts caught on gotcha.. put a few new dents in the rig but all in all it was fun. I never touched 4lo that trip :) I still have that jeep sitting up in eatonville.. :cool:

Last edited:
first time wheelin was in i think it was like 93 in a 55 chevy on 33's buck shots in woodinville were the homedepot is now there was a hillclimb there and drove right up it then there was a long ass mudd run threw a feild so i had to try and i didn't make it, It was a blast and from that point on its been down hill ever sense. :D

My earliest memories are of family camping trips in Dad's old Land Rover series II 88...usta go up to St Helens to places that dont even exist anymore, lotsa good memories of spirit lake and mirror lake. We used to take off on the weekends to go find "land rover roads", pretty much been hooked ever since. 30+ years of good times.