• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Your Profile Pic.

My profile pic is out of Political Protest....because i got tired of all of the crap that was going on politically. And i think that many people have used the "Stars and Bars" during time of protest because of this, just as much a flying it for any other reason, Thus the nature of the image.

Also between the country spiraling out of control with the destruction that was Obama, everyone trying to make every single thing in to a race issue, all of the constant Anti White Male talk. and the fact that the country has lost its Balls because of the Feminizing of AMERICA.
And at the time every single person that was in governmental control was trying to take the "Stars and Bars" off anything they could because of political expediency... This happened in Georgia quite some time ago because of a weak yes man Governor named Sonny Perdue, that now serves all Americans as the 31st United States Secretary of Agriculture.

I would have chosen the Don't Tread on Me flag for this very reason, however, i am in Georgia and i chose that instead...i was born under that flag and it will always be "THE" Flag of Georgia to Me!

My user name is the chassis number of my Formula Toyota buggy.

Current rig and most recent pic from Hawk Pride, upper brokefoot to the right.

smbroady82 said:
Alright, so I don't have a lot going on this lovely rainy Friday evening.. did a little researching to see if there was a thread similar to this one and didn't find one (if there is one disregard) so here it goes:

Your profile picture, what is it? current rig? old rig? where was it taken? company logo? I see a lot of cool ones and have always wondered where they were taken (except for all you cool kids with the exact same pic. going up V-notch, I know where that one is :rolf:) .

Current rig, but forgot where the pic was taken... :rolf:

CHASMAN9 said:
Where are you wheeling on the West coast? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

So far not as many places as I'd like. However there are a few State Vehicular Recreation Areas around. Mostly desert that nobody can do anything with. Tree huggers gone wild wants to shut most of the areas down if they can. Rare stick or gnat that's breeding area is 10000 acres and somehow us driving around near it is gonna ruin the planet. About a two hour drive from San Diego tjere is ocotillo wells, superstition mtn, glamis sand dunes, a place called wildomar ohv and corral canyon ohv. That's most of the regular stuff. Desert riding with the occasional nasty rock pile. Johnson valley and the hammers are about three and a half hours away only been able to ride there once. Week of the hammers this year. Planning on being out there at least once when it cools down again and then all week for the hammers 2018. Discussing the possibility of trips to the Rubicon, Moab, sand hollow Utah. If I can ever justify it id love to head east and hit up all the places i can. Seen too many busted knuckle and madram11 videos. That stuff looks like a good time.