• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Yukon Denali Defrost control help

arctic_cat

Stupid question but the wifes yukon will only blow air in your face. It wont switch to defrost and feet. What is this part actually called when I call the part store and whare in the **** is it located. I got the main controls out of the dash, the glove box out and the black plastic thats under the glove box out and still dont see no motor/actuator or what ever its called. Thanks for any info

It is located on the left side of the hvac assembly, above the transmission tunnel.

I'll post a pic if snapbucket will freaking start working.

I found it. Went to part store. UMMM about $135. came home reached my hand up there and turned it so the heat is coming out at windshield so her window wont fog up. Not going to buy that part right now..lol. They said it has a left and right one. I just seen the one on driver side. seem to control all the vents

Send me the last 8 of her vin number and I'll get you a price on a GM one. Blend door actuator is correct, but dealerships call them mode actuators if that helps you any

You didn't say anything about wanting a cheap one. :flipoff1: Check fleabay :afro:

D3E8DC71-orig.jpg

Re: Re: Yukon Denali Defrost control help

Anything the part stores sell and more can be found cheaper at rockauto.com.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2