• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Four Cylinders

bamatoy said:
Lol, I dont know how many are familiar with the "King of the Hill" races held by RCRC several years ago. The only rule that separated the the rigs were tire sizes and unlimited being a tube chassis IIRC.

37" and down classes which consisted of mainly Jeeps and Toyotas were very competitive vs. the 38" and up classes. Too many times people get wrapped up in the thought of "well he has more power so he is faster" mindset. Consistency and picking a good line is way faster 90% of the time vs. hitting something 40 mph and getting off course/breaking.

Whatever is decided I would enjoy watching tho.

x6,000,000

We are going to schedule this crawl competition during our 4th of July weekend. We will put a little money on it just to make it interesting. I will have a set of rules that are simple with safety in mind. More info will be coming under our Independence Weekend Blast thread.

Just start a 4 cyl class and be done with it. 4 cyl should be the only requirement. You guys can't have a class made for YOUR rig. If you wanna win it'll take $$ and skill. Thanks. AOP this may be a bunch of fun.

adventureoffroadpark said:
We are going to schedule this crawl competition during our 4th of July weekend. We will put a little money on it just to make it interesting. I will have a set of rules that are simple with safety in mind. More info will be coming under our Independence Weekend Blast thread.

Sounds good!!! I'm down for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smurfy90 said:
Guess its time for me to start building another samy one seater! :driving:
You got too much other stuff going on you will never have it ready :afro:

I'm thinking turbo on my new buggy. But I talked to Tom a few weeks ago. He said He may be thinking motor only. "No power adders, no turbos, or nos"
This is not a offical comment , It was his thoughts at the time. So it had me rethinking Turbo? I may set mine up for quick change. just make a exhaust pipe with a turbo flange for non turbo comps. Don't know till offical rules are posted! But we got till July !! I plan to run Bill's toy buggy or the new buggy or both, We will see y'all then!

hjpcummins said:
Hmmm. . . Everybody talking about turbos n such

Sent from this bust'd ass iPhone

Most stock Ecotecs and atlas engines make more power than a turbo'd 22r anyways.... and they are way lighter, and they are available with rwd/4wd auto transmissions....

Id like to see a poor boy class like naturally aspirated 4cyls,I cant afford an exotic turbo/nitrous rig.But would like to compete with similar rigs ;D

Just bring ye durn money and race I need all the extra cash I can get just freshened my 22r up it got all 88hp and ready to take all y'all :afro: money hahahaha