• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Instagram Names??

DallasBlade

Dallas Townsel
Who on here has IG and what's your name on there? I'm following some people on here already, and was wondering who else might have a page.

Mine are @dallasblade and also @rockbouncing thumb.gif

@5cottymac here.

I know I'm following you on @rockbouncing, but not sure about your personal one.

Good idea, as I feel like I see stuff on IG and then slowly my brain says, I think that is .... On hardline.

Re:

I think mine is onepieceatatime but I have downloaded IG on my new phone

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

jeepguy99

mac5005 said:
Good idea, as I feel like I see stuff on IG and then slowly my brain says, I think that is .... On hardline.

I do that too. Tilt my head and say that buggy/jeep/yota looks familar. Then there's Tony Bolton and his high dollar ass cars....

DallasBlade said:
Who on here has IG and what's your name on there? I'm following some people on here already, and was wondering who else might have a page.

Mine are @dallasblade and also @rockbouncing thumb.gif

Funny story: Someone posted a picture of your jeep and I liked how you did the back of your cage so I took a screen shot and used it as a reference for when i did mine. I like how you did the double bars at the B pillar. I never realized it was you until just now.

jeeptj99 said:
Funny story: Someone posted a picture of your jeep and I liked how you did the back of your cage so I took a screen shot and used it as a reference for when i did mine. I like how you did the double bars at the B pillar. I never realized it was you until just now.

Thanks! I had the cage redone after I back flipped it down playground haha