• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Multiple screen names/accounts

Eddyj

For the record I have never logged into any social media under any other name but my own. There have been times when it could have been entertaining but I've never been that bored to create multiple names.
Disclaimer: I have been known to change my avatar for shits and giggles once or twice. :****:

So how do we as a group feel about one person using multiple names?

I can see if someone is running a business and wishes to keep the gay/free hand job comments off of his "business" name.

Re:

Agreed ... everyone should be themselves all the time ! In other words , I don't like fake people. For business reasons I can understand.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

What's that he point anymore? The first glance of anything out of the way and your ****ing threads get locked so....

pholmann said:
What's that he point anymore? The first glance of anything out of the way and your ****ing threads get locked so....
You been drinking?
#sausagefangers

It's kind of the reason I use my real name as my screen name...... jus sayin.

I remember being 18 years old and I had a supercharged Acura Integra and my screen name was always Max PSI GSR.

I got tired of people calling me "hey max PSI GSR!!".... it made me feel like I was 5. :(

I jus be who I be....

On a side note I'm going to continue to post up contrivesal threads in hope that one day, just because the subject matter is touchy doesn't mean we can't talk about it or even need to talk about it as a group. With out one person going out of there way to get it locked.
Which kind of works in this thread cause anyone who knows me will tell you I am real ,100%, online or off. If I talk about you it will be to your face. Now I've said some pretty ignorant stuff to people I barely know and they don't know who to take it. It's cost me a few friends however the ones that hang around are real.
Which is why the fake accounts bother me, I just don't see hiding behind a name and not being yourself.

Hi, I'm Jon Piper aka rednecklights ..... I'm a recovering serial screen name creator. I served my time and have since been released back into general population.

One of my favorite JohnG campfire conversations happen to be about him creating a fake screen name to troll some folks on another forum. Good stuff :****:

Hi Jon!
Welcome to screen names anonymous.
Your friend Mr. G sounds like a bad influence and a damn good time.
This is the truth tree feel free to share.

The thing that pisses me off 1000 times worse than that is someone being banned and coming back via unscrupulous means, whatever they may be.

The way I see it, if you acted a fool at choccolocco and Trey told you to carry your ass, you wouldn't run home and swap rigs and come bebopping right back through the campground. Why should a forum be any different?

Plus, I fawking hate hackers with a passion. I view it as chicken ****. If you wouldn't come sneaking into my house, don't come sneaking into my computer. If you wouldn't steal my truck and hold it for ransom don't do it to my computer.

I mentioned wanting to change my screen name once... and JohnG had a good time with that.

I'd still like to shed the "TBI toy" moniker.

I'd rather it be "eat.sleep.wheel" like my email address that I've had forever, or just my real name.

Eddy you gonna not be my innernet fren if I create a new account?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nick I'll be your FIF. I'll just know you are chicken ****.

jeeptj99 said:
What thread got locked besides the call out one? Been away for a couple days.
At this point just search my post history.

My name is Eddy+YJ my jeep I had when I signed up. I'm glad I have my name in mine.

As far as changing your name it is acceptable if it's a one time deal. I just don't get the using multiple names at once. You know these idiots are talking to themselves on threads. Laughing at their own jokes. It's kind of sad really.

Re: Re: Multiple screen names/accounts

poolman said:
So people really do this??????
X2, whatttt? That's gheyer than aids. I've missed a lot here obviously.

Eddyj = king of controversy lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk