• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Multiple screen names/accounts

My wife has 2 facespace accounts, one personal and one is the business and they are linked. But on a forum I don't get it unless you're doing underhanded ****. I use the same name on all the forums I've ever been on and there are a few people that know me by it and if someone calls me by that I'll still answer. Most just know me as Marc. It'll probably suck when I finally retire the XJ especially since I have a grill tattooed on my forearm. I've wheeled plenty of other vehicles just had this one the longest even while I've had others and when I finally bite the bullet and build a buggy I'll probably incorporate the XJ into it.
Oh and people who have multiple user IDs are chickenshit.

If it's done strictly to joke and and have a laugh (robbybobby) I'm down for it. Outside of that I wouldn't see a purpose. Either you have wwwwwaaaaayyyyyy too much free time on your hands or you care too much about what people on here think about you. Take that **** to the book face and fight like school girls there.

I've always used El Diablo or BigD if someone beats me to the other name.
If anyone wants to know my name just look at the bottom of my post I have never tried to hide.
El Diablo is just something I have always used and there is a story to it but it's just to long to type out.
If you ever want to know just catch me out and give me a beer. :flipoff1:

El Diablo said:
I've always used El Diablo or BigD if someone beats me to the other name.
If anyone wants to know my name just look at the bottom of my post I have never tried to hide.
El Diablo is just something I have always used and there is a story to it but it's just to long to type out.
If you ever want to know just catch me out and give me a beer. :flipoff1:

Just dont feed him. He will never leave. Lol

I have a few. 1 for everyday banter. 1 to look at 35% threads. 1 to sell stuff on. 1 to troll and create threads that will go to wherever threads go when they don't get deleted. It's exhausting. molaugh

Nahhh I'm cool.
Just trying to get people to talk. I think I'm going to simmer down for a while. Focus my energy for good and not evil.

Eddyj said:
Nahhh I'm cool.
Just trying to get people to talk. I think I'm going to simmer down for a while. Focus my energy for good and not evil.

That avatar though! :rolf: :rolf:

Eddyj said:
Nahhh I'm cool.

But, but I enjoy watching the evil side and where it goes......

I understand what he is doing....everyone is more interested in bad news and gets all fired up, makes things interesting. Good news is usually sappy and boring.

Haha...

Attachments

• F31F8C76-84BA-487F-945E-A77397C551EA.jpeg
    F31F8C76-84BA-487F-945E-A77397C551EA.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 112
  • E2CF8D66-A2D8-4A02-B371-F26B53D85FAA.jpeg
    E2CF8D66-A2D8-4A02-B371-F26B53D85FAA.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 98
I want to change my screen name... the ol TBItoy truggy has been decomissioned and scrapped for 9-10 years... (plus I think it's a dumb name)

Last time I mentioned that JohnG changed it to something gay and my avatar to a rainbow. ::) molaugh

TBItoy said:
I want to change my screen name... the ol TBItoy truggy has been decomissioned and scrapped for 9-10 years... (plus I think it's a dumb name)

Last time I mentioned that JohnG changed it to something gay and my avatar to a rainbow. ::) molaugh

Meh, screenames dont have to reflect current situations, I sold my Tacoma somewhere around 6 yrs ago. I don't think yours is dumb, no dumber than the rest here anyways LOL