• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

10-14-2006 the day reiter pit/trails won my toy :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

retrokilla

damn what a ****ing day it was. the trials where so much fun to ride along & play. hell there was even mud. this was the day that reiter took my toy away.

so i wake up this monrning to install my rear diff protector & head out to drive about 1 1/2 hours to reiter. after installing this beefy diff plate i soon take it off due to the fact that the bolts or the diff plate was not working:mad: or was itt hat the massive rock i took on ****ed it up ? :mad:

anyways onto the worse day at reiter.....

it was around 12pm when i got to the pit... & i left at 5:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: /6 pm

anyways i tried to get to the wall but there was way to much warter in the way for me to make it u the rest of the trail. so i said **** it honey lets turn arounf. next did i not know that i would meet up with a bit group of people to eat crab & drink beer. then my drunk ass saw a trial and said hey i can do that .... & thats when reiter took my toy... i went up this trial and then got stuck & tryed to make my way back out of it to only find my self slaming into a big ass ****ing tree & causeing my left side of my door to becomeone ****ed.

then as i made it out my truck would not do no faster then 10/20 MPH in 1st or 2nd gear :( but lucky after dribing home in 2nd gear 3 hours later i made it to the repar shop...

i know this is hard to read but please let me tell you i am drinking my pain away.... & this is why i say reiter took my trunk because i have no plans to go back there any time soon but these are the images you can laugh @ ;)

:redneck:

Picture004-2.jpg

Picture008-3.jpg

Picture021-3.jpg

Picture043-1.jpg

Picture044-1.jpg

Picture045-1.jpg

Picture057-1.jpg

Picture065-1.jpg

Picture070.jpg

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

Don't drink next time before you drive the trail. Might have a better chance of not hitting trees.

yeah.. Hate to say this, but keeping a straight body panel on just about any rig while wheeling in the PNW, is almost an impossibility.

Now that it's not a trail virgin anymore (not cherry).. possibly it might be time to do some other stuff to it. (exo cage, flatbed, etc)..

retrokilla said:
i guess but still the more dents the more i think i ****ed up i would liek to keep it looking sweet as candy

You wheeled and drank---- you payed the price.

No sympathy here, u were drinkin and wheeling, Prolly drivin like an asshole on our trails since u were drunk. Heres to you :flipoff:

By the way.... what did you do with the empty beer cans, i dont see ANY garabage laying in the back of your truck????? Please tell me you didnt just go through your cans on the ground after so many of us went and cleaned the trails last weekend.

JEEPFREEK said:
yeah.. Hate to say this, but keeping a straight body panel on just about any rig while wheeling in the PNW, is almost an impossibility.

especially when you
a) wheel alone
b) get drunk and wheel
c) act like an ass (see a & b)

:wtf: :looser: :flipoff:

GRNTACO said:
I dent my truck sober.:haha:

Thats cuz you dont know how to drive :flipoff: Just cut the fawker up already so u dont have any panels to dent. :clappy:

Or do what i do and dont take it outa the garage, its pretty hard to dent when it just sits in the garage. :haha: :haha:

Welcome to wheelen at reiter. Now all you need is couple of dents on the other side and your good to go.

retrokilla said:
yeah i know drinking & driving do not mix :(

I hope this is a lesson learned. and I hope you become a lil more involved and try to hook up with others here who can help and tech you the rigths nd wrongs. I wheeled my rig for a # of years with only dings here and there. You did more dmage to your rig in one night that probaly 4 years of wheeling back in the day......

Bottom line I do hope you learned something from this...

Hey atleast your glass didnt break:flipoff:
Drinking and riving do not mix and drinking and wheeling are a big NO NO!:looser:

archer1965 said:
especially when you
a) wheel alone
b) get drunk and wheel
c) act like an ass (see a & b)

:wtf: :looser: :flipoff:

Absolutely true archer.

And admiting you were wheeling drunk on a forum such as ours.. well.. that's also pretty.. umm. well :looser: :wtf:

JEEPFREEK said:
Absolutely true archer.

And admiting you were wheeling drunk on a forum such as ours.. well.. that's also pretty.. umm. well :looser: :wtf:
Yep and be prepared to be reamed in the ass by everyone on here about how its not right to do...we've got a good start going:kissmyass:

Well, I hope we can convert him from the dark side of wheeling.. It wouldd be nice thing for our sport and for us all to properly educate the guy so he can be a productive member of our community.

I think him signing up here is a start.

Status
Not open for further replies.