• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

rock mafia

100_6664.jpg

100_6665.jpg

100_6666.jpg

100_6667.jpg

100_6668.jpg

100_6669.jpg

I like how the back tubes connect...was that a Travis request or how you are doing them now.

I like how you've changed the front framerails to allow for more uptravel. You did that on Cole's too didn't ya? Did you change Stone's like that when you rebuilt it?

Travis, are you going to massage the 6.0 any before you drop it in this chassis? Are you keeping the c/o's or drinking the ori kool-aid?

4ward said:
I like how you've changed the front framerails to allow for more uptravel. You did that on Cole's too didn't ya? Did you change Stone's like that when you rebuilt it?

Travis, are you going to massage the 6.0 any before you drop it in this chassis? Are you keeping the c/o's or drinking the ori kool-aid?

Greg's is like that now, so is Cole's and all the chassis built for rockwells.

Not that Travis doesnt get it in the YJishCJish thing, but damn he's really going to be outta control with a chassis rig. Cant wait to see the finished product ! :dblthumb:

Love your work Jim !

P said:
Not that Travis doesnt get it in the YJishCJish thing, but damn he's really going to be outta control with a chassis rig. Cant wait to see the finished product ! :dblthumb:

Love your work Jim !
No kidding, he drove his ass off in Jellico. He is really gonna be dangerous in a rig that actually works. :****:

The 6.0 is staying stock for now, til I see how much Jim costs me!

Staying with the COs, fawk the koolaid.

Travis said:
The 6.0 is staying stock for now, til I see how much Jim costs me!

Staying with the COs, fawk the koolaid.

Took a ride in the 555 this weekend and if I where you......I'd drink the koolaid :****:. cloud-o flashemifyougotem

I've ridden in two, and driven one, rigs with the ORIs. I'm not sold on them. They ride good, but I don't think they are for me. I'll stay with the coilovers and keep tuning on them. Its hard to beat my COs when running fast.