• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

100_6811.jpg

100_6814.jpg

100_6816.jpg

100_6817.jpg

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I'm hoping it's just the pic but that 14 bolt looks bent. Looking good Jim! Hurry up Travis needs this thing by August 14th. :dblthumb:

Not just the pic, it was bent like hell. The new one shouldn't bend though. :woody:

Juan_Hong_Loe said:
I'm hoping it's just the pic but that 14 bolt looks bent. Looking good Jim! Hurry up Travis needs this thing by August 14th. :dblthumb:

That's so when I weld the hell out of the truss, it will bend back straight ;D

I cant really tell from the pics but if you dont mind me askin how much is the frame up in the front and how tall are the shock towers? I cant get a real good view from the pics. Also how wide is this chassis at the cowl? Now all the questions are done, I really dig your chassis', very nice lines, with function and form. Nice work thumb.gif

midsouthfab said:
I cant really tell from the pics but if you dont mind me askin how much is the frame up in the front and how tall are the shock towers? I cant get a real good view from the pics. Also how wide is this chassis at the cowl? Now all the questions are done, I really dig your chassis', very nice lines, with function and form. Nice work thumb.gif

The frame is 2" higher, shock towers are around 20" cowl is 52" wide. Thanks.