• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

1995 12 Valve Dually Value?

oleblu72

Can somebody tell me what a 1995 Dodge 3500 Dually extended cab 12 Valve 5 Speed 2wd with 293,000 miles would be worth? Its in very good shape and runs like a champ. Has new tires on it all around and a hideaway gooseneck and 2 new batteries. Thinking about trading for it but not sure what the truck is really worth. I know what blue book says but i dont wanna go by that. If anybody can help me out id appreciate it

Based on the mileage I would put it pretty low. If everything else is in good shape I would think $5-6k. Maybe another $1000 if its a 4x4.

It's hard to kill those trucks! The only thing wrong with them is the auto trans. Since this one is standard, you should be good to go.

Probably 5k would be fair.

If the dash isn't all broke up. I say 5k... I have one with only 160,000 on it and I wouldn't take less than 5,500... I would park it before I just gave it away... I see the motor alone sale for 1700 to 2500 if the motor is good and running.i also have one that has 325,000 and runs like a champ. Just that the dash is all cracked and broke.12v are getting harder and harder to find