• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2010 KOH Updates/Pics

Re: 1st KOH picture....check this dude out....

THey are all off the line. Jimmy must of let Ian drive first cause AC smoked em off the line!

Re: 1st KOH picture....check this dude out....

Ac has moved up over 25 spots already. Ian/JImmy were having propane issues or somthing, they are not making great time

Its like a who's who at the front of the pack. Schrer, EZ Rick, Napier in the Bomber, Doc Nazir in Cole's rig, Shannon Campbell, etc.

this don't look good!
phpLXoDAlphoto4.jpg

Shannon, Schrere and EZ are all right up there. Definately a close race. AC had dropped back a few spots, hope all is ok there.

I got Mozilla so my leader board is wrong. Can somebody get me an update on Woodlee & the EOR buggy?

I show Woodlee in 34th, past checkpoint 3.

He was about 19 min off of the leader on time to the 3rd checkpoint. Probably just traffic.

Try IE for the leaderboard. EOR just made it to BFG Pit with a rigged up steering ram. They broke a heim and don't have a spare with them. Woodlee was through main paint a few mins back, around 33-35th place.

Matt O. said:
Shannon, Schrere and EZ are all right up there. Definately a close race. AC had dropped back a few spots, hope all is ok there.

Heard something about AC getting a flat and now has a unit bearing on its way out.

They have AC at 58th which means he must be running again and making up ground. I never heard what was the problem, sucks if he is loosing a unit bearing. He has spare tires for days, he can fix that.

either the leadboard is behind or there is a bottleneck holding back a lot of cars. AC has had the same time posted for 20 minutes or so.