• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2010 KOH Updates/Pics

According to the leaderboard all our east coast guys are back at CP 2 or 3. Stone, AC, Will Carter, EOR, etc. Woodless is in the 20's. Looks like it might be EZ Rick's year!!

Yeah I missed the stuff with Shannon. Seems like he was winning had an issue that cost him a few mins. Next thing I hear he is on a rope being pulled by his brother back to the pits with tranny issues.

The leaderboard is way off unless its the top 10 or so it seems.

Greg and Travis came thru BFG Main pit a long while ago and were going strong at last report from the lakebed. I haven't heard or seen any updates on AC.

YEah it must be way off past the top 20 or so. Woodlee still shows 23 but he has busted front axle housing and is limping it.

Looks like the board is being updated now. EOR in 38th place and at CP5. Also Joel Withers is listed under Drew Goldie on the board, he is in 50th place

Loren Holley 1st
Lovell 2nd
EZ Rick 3rd
Dwest was up there but I think he missed a CP
Eric Miller from the East coast was top 5 in a TC rig

Not sure on our east coast boys, guess they are still working towards the finish

Woodlee crossed the finish line. :dblthumb: He was either the 20th or the 21st to cross. Not sure on his time or official place yet.

Jimmy said he sheared the kingpins and broke two rear drivelines, had to call it. Whatever happened with AC?

I was thinking today that I never heard/saw anything on Doc Mercer, wasn't even sure he raced. Then I read his rig was the one that caught on fire and there was only one person around (Bunk) who cut him out of the rig and saved his life. He had rolled on his lid and couldn't get out when the car caught fire.... Holy ****, glad you are ok DOc. Heard the rig is a total loss though

Matt O. said:
I was thinking today that I never heard/saw anything on Doc Mercer, wasn't even sure he raced. Then I read his rig was the one that caught on fire and there was only one person around (Bunk) who cut him out of the rig and saved his life. He had rolled on his lid and couldn't get out when the car caught fire.... Holy ****, glad you are ok DOc. Heard the rig is a total loss though

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I caught a little bit of that story, but not all of that. WOW! Bunk is the real hero of KOH!

Matt O. said:

I heard mixed stories on that, I saw it on the feed but they said the car # was 707, I think Doc is 770?

It was definately doc's car. They had an interview with Bunk and Doc on the live feed and they were going to do another one today. I wonder how it happened, there are lots of rules in place to help prevent it. I am glad doc is OK.

I saw that Woodlee finished in the twenties as did AC. Did Joel/Goldie finish?