• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

22r

nighthunter

Quick but stupid question i just wanted to double check befor i picked the motor up but will a 2wd toyota motor bolt up to my 4wd running gear? I think it will but just didnt want to blow my money just to find out it doesnt
thanks
Troy

Thanks o and btw the motor thats in the truck now is a 21 ru soooo thats why i was asking i was not sure about the splines on that drive train and if they would match up to a 22r thanks again :awesomework:

i would look into this more though i just helped a buddy swap a 22r 2wd into his 4wd and there were alot of diff between the motor like exuast manifoild would not bolt to the new motor and all the heater hoses and just a bunch of little **** that was different.. i dont know if this was a 2wd drive thing but both motors were 22r not re and we used his oil pan off the 2wd seems to be just fine..

uh.. no you dont
My 2wd oil pan is all dented up from my axle housing.

what the **** do you no:looser: i say what i mean and i ment what i said:awesomework:

the 2wd oil pan is much more compact in the front, allowing the front axle to have more up travel without coming in contact with the oil pan:kissmybutt:

what the **** do you no:looser: i say what i mean and i ment what i said:awesomework:

the 2wd oil pan is much more compact in the front, allowing the front axle to have more up travel without coming in contact with the oil pan:kissmybutt:

If only your race rig ran as well as you talk.

Latest posts