• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

35%, HaPPy BirthDay to me

blacksheep10

XBJRA champ/ 555 and team Nasty codriver
Kansas, where we know how to wheel, nowhere to go
teetays.jpg

thanks for the pic rob. helluvaguy :woody:

Happy Bday Muh Fugga !!!! Those are built for comfort not for speed son !! pepper.gif

go give the ol lady a spankin !!

l_4ebb0b99206a75d3efa1968afc749b50-.gif

I did scab floor joists next to my 18' deep cistern well inside my new kitchen (no ****, under the kitchen floor, there's an 1800's well. still has water in it. very "the ring" type) by myself in the 102* heat until 10 last night, so I figured tonight was break time. 11 hours in the heat is enough for today, time for STEP BROTHERS!!!! :woody: :woody:
I'm so fuggin excited, haven't been to a movie in almost a year. the last time it was $10 a ticket and I told my wife never again. Now, on weeknights they are $5 a ticket, so I'm splurging on the bday hitit

again, those are Muchado's tittays from his ex. :woody:
my wife's aren't quite that size. Also, her tummys isn't as tight, being prego, a mom, and 31 laughing1

long story short, I get a movie, eat out and sects tonight hitit

blacksheep10 said:
CHECK AND MATE
no pun on the "mate" part...or was there.

little wine tipsy, but that's all good
and P, I did smack my wife on the ass hard at the movie and said you told me to. didn't go over so hot. any other ideas?

Buy some ice cream and accidently drop it on her goods... then offer to lick it off :dunno:

I dont know man, thats about the exstint of my class man :drinkers:

fuggin happy birthday man!!! I was at work on hurr so yo uknow I wasn't clickin' on it... Man that makes my **** crack up. bones that's the 5am face one u met at disney laughing1

did I just catch that yer wife is Prego? congrats on that too mayne thumb.gif

MUCHADO said:
fuggin happy birthday man!!! I was at work on hurr so yo uknow I wasn't clickin' on it... Man that makes my **** crack up. bones that's the 5am face one u met at disney laughing1

did I just catch that yer wife is Prego? congrats on that too mayne thumb.gif
Yeah her face was like fright night. rockin body though. :woody:

Happy Bday Kelly. How does a fag get a chick preggers?

Happy bday Kelly, I got a kick out of all your texts during the movie last night. Everytime a funny line would happen in the movie, Kelly would text it to me ;D Funny movie fo sho

Matt O. said:
Happy bday Kelly, I got a kick out of all your texts during the movie last night. Everytime a funny line would happen in the movie, Kelly would text it to me ;D Funny movie fo sho
**** yeah, that **** had me rolling. I had to text one of the only other people I know that does most of his verbal communication with movie quotes. laughing1

blacksheep10 said:
Pull out every chance you get if not on the once daily
FACT thumb.gif
Once daily regimin still cracks me up. Asked my girl if she was on the ODR and she looked at me funny, then said she just started back after we started bumpin uglies......this was two weeks into this and I just got done ridin bareback and pullin out....All I could hear in my head was Jim Carey in Dumb n Dumber....CRIIIIIPES!

bled out this week so I was thankful

Bones said:
Once daily regimin still cracks me up. Asked my girl if she was on the ODR and she looked at me funny, then said she just started back after we started bumpin uglies......this was two weeks into this and I just got done ridin bareback and pullin out....All I could hear in my head was Jim Carey in Dumb n Dumber....CRIIIIIPES!

bled out this week so I was thankful
always a good feeling. maybe that's why I liked having sex on the rag, it meant I wasn't a dad laughing1