• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3rd Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom County) Snow Run! (TBD)

I'd love to join. I have a 06 Tacoma on 35's locked front and rear. It's a long drive from Auburn but I love snow.

No, it's not. I have seen one that was rhino lined blue on I-5 near Sea Tac. It looked pretty nice.

Here's mine.
IMG_8001.jpg

No, it's not. I have seen one that was rhino lined blue on I-5 near Sea Tac. It looked pretty nice.

Here's mine.
IMG_8001.jpg

Very nice, Who's LCA's are you using? There is a rig exactly like yours down to the arb snorkel, but it's black rhinolined. It's on another forum you should check out. NWToys.com

I don't frequent it anymore but it's worth a look. :awesomework:

18 days, I don't know if my Chev will be ready :booo:, might have to take the 4runner.

Very nice, Who's LCA's are you using? There is a rig exactly like yours down to the arb snorkel, but it's black rhinolined. It's on another forum you should check out. NWToys.com

I don't frequent it anymore but it's worth a look. :awesomework:

Yeah, I was on the forum before they decided to branch from ttora. I haven't registered since. I have the All Pro long travel kit in the front. I'll have to find this rhino lined Tacoma.

Sadly November 6th will have to do. If I had my way, I'd do it the 30th or 31st, but with Halloween that weekend, its really not too good.

It looks like we'll have some good snow to deal with by this time. next weekend will be a DOOZY. and the jet stream doesn't look like its going to let up any time soon.

Also, I was looking up Grahams and Chair 9. Niether do breakfast :boo: sooo I guess the Hungry Bear will have to do? Gotta convince the canadians to drive the long way around Sumas Mtn. (if it were me I'd drive right through it! :redneck:)

Sadly November 6th will have to do. If I had my way, I'd do it the 30th or 31st, but with Halloween that weekend, its really not too good.

This date sucks!! I will be in Las Vegas putting on a Poker Tournament that weekend. Leaving Friday the 5th and returning Monday the 8th and I was looking forward to making this run with you guys. :mad::mad: