• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 wheel steering?

Rear steer is a compensation thing, that is all.:corn:

We have not met or wheeled together that I can recall, if so you would know........everything I have is considered a compensation thing. I'm not worried about adding another.

I have the extra steering axle. The question is, would it make wheeling less or more fun? would it be worth the work putting it in?

Last edited:
I have the extra steering axle. The question is, would it make wheeling less or more fun? would it be worth the work putting it in?

It's just one more thing that you would have to mess with and keep you from wheeling that much longer.
I think it would be a fun toy to have but probably not the best choice for you Robin IMHO.:corn:

We have not met or wheeled together that I can recall, if so you would know........everything I have is considered a compensation thing. I'm not worried about adding another.

It was pointed more toward's mark. we have been around eachother before at funnyrock's

don't bother Robin.....

and I'll come take that 406 axle from you to remove the temptation...

:awesomework:

Rear steer makes up for the ability to drive/pic lines but also gives one the ability to do lines that typically cannot be easily done.

Rear steer makes up for the ability to drive/pic lines but also gives one the ability to do lines that typically cannot be easily done.

I want it just so I don't have to 78 point turn those tight twisty trails. :redneck: