• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4runner or cherokee

Iam a heep XJ wheeler and if I would have known what I know now, I would have gone with a YOTA from the start:awesomework:...

Then I could be cool like EVERYBODY ELSE!!!!:fawkdancesmiley:

to the cherokee's defense, the 4-runners look top heavy and sound like a mad beehive on any sort of incline
:corn:

Ford guys :redneck:

i keep trying to roll and cant :booo::haha:
i did however almost die on poop shoot last time i was out, i was going down the shoot and my batt broke loose ,landed on my gas foot

hmm full throttle down the poop :puke:

Last edited:
:awesomework:You should just save yourself the time and buy my 4runner.

I have had several different types of rigs and toyotas are the only ones I have not been working on all the time. Personally they are a little small and that is why I am getting rid of mine 6'4" #260 but it goes anywhere I point it and has minimal issues. (all rigs have issues).

But cherokees go places that alot of stock rigs can't go, but as soon as you start lifting them or upgrading you start having issues. Plan on swapping the running gear into another 400 dollar stock rig once a year or so if you plan wheelin anywhere near trees...

just my 2cents.

Its funny all of you say cherokee's are breaken down all the time but you know what, your wrong. Many of you have wheeled with me and my cherokee. Have I ever held any of you up? $ Mark you know it. I do have alot of armor but the only time my rig is down is because I took it out for some upgrades. Yota guys :kissmyass: