• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Twin Lakes (Whatcom Co.) Snow Run!

YES. this is what I'm thinking. Its cheaper at Chair 9, and its more of a central location to meet people.

Since its a buffet, it should also be quicker :cheer: ... and, well, can't say much for the coffee, but -anything- should be better than the bear :;

I wish we could do chair 9 for dinner (close, large place), but this week was, shall we say, lacking. 4 beers on draft, and -ok- pizza (I liked mine but it was slow, and kevin didn't get his!).. NF Beer Shrine has 30 beers on tap, plus a really good root beer and awesome pizza.

Don't let mine & Jesse's lack of service at Chair 9 stop you from trying it again---I will be at work by then anyhow! But the only having 4 beers on tap kinda does suck...for a place so large you'd think....

YES. this is what I'm thinking. Its cheaper at Chair 9, and its more of a central location to meet people.

Since its a buffet, it should also be quicker :cheer: ... and, well, can't say much for the coffee, but -anything- should be better than the bear :;

so what are you thinking time wise???? be at the chair by 7-7:30 for an early start.....:rolleyes:

Here is a photo of the snow drift we will have to face. its sorta hard to see depth here, but its fairly massive. this is from Oct 1st.

Where you see the first little blip the right, is where we were trying to break through. Since Oct this has rebuilt, but there is a good ledge where the road is. Need to be careful not to go too far left or else we will fall off the road :eeek:

6199185736_e49ddabeae_b.jpg

I finally found a replacement fan--so its on its way. I have parts to fix my rear driveshaft. I really need to groove my tires though...

BREAKING NEWS! This weekend is looking to be AWESOME!

First -- Wednesday/Thursday it should dump a good amount of snow to the twin lakes area. It should be high enough that the lower area won't get any. This is good, because that means no berm will be constructed this weekend.

Second -- Friday it gets cold and we will probably have snow all the way to Bellingham! Its making for a great trip just like last year where we left with a dusting of snow.

Third -- As we all know how snow events around here work, its either at the end of system with some cold,dry air -- or a really cold system, that transitions to wet. Well it looks like the first will happen. This means most likely, that saturday will end up being BEAUTIFUL, just like last year.

So if you're looking for a great trip, it should be nothing like last week.