• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

5/16" brake/fuel line tube

CrustyJeep

Does anybody know where to get 5/16" brake/fuel line tube by the foot? I need about 7 or 8 feet, and all I can find is the 5 foot chunks, or a 25 foot roll. Or does anybody have some they could sell?

Thx :D

5' or 6' is the longest we get when plumbing new brake system's, I think that's the longest napa stock's.

possibly everett brake supply, they have large trailer and truck supplies specializing in brakes....425 7452087 259-0084:cool:

possibly everett brake supply, they have large trailer and truck supplies specializing in brakes....425 7452087 259-0084:cool:
In bankruptcy and apparently not doing business, a machine answers and explains the situation, and hangs up.

:booo:

I know it is a drive..... but Williams Oil Filter Service in Tacoma, will have any hose supply that you would ever need....

They will custom make any type of hose for you. If they don't have something (which is super rare) they can point you in the right place to find it.

that will google up them... and they are at the top with a map and directions.

I know it is a drive , but again.... they rock.

I know it is a drive..... but Williams Oil Filter Service in Tacoma, will have any hose supply that you would ever need....
Sounds like the sort of place I would like to hang out at, kinda like American Hose/Fitting down here in Kent. Tacoma is a bit far though :booo:

The stuff does it job but I am just a perfectionist and having waves in the line looks like poop
This is exactly why I tried hard to find straight pieces. Oh well. I've been able to get my brake lines fairly straight by clamping them lightly in the vice, we'll see how the 5/16" goes.

This might sound goofy but you could unroll it and clamp one end in the vise and the other to you winch and pull it straight, then cut off the ends.