• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

5 Stand

Littlexj

Anybody else shoot 5 stand, I've done it a few times now and it's the most fun shooting I've ever had. I started out horrible and I'm still pretty bad but getting better. I got started doing this with Scott (El_DiabloYJ), anybody else do this?

I've done it a few time at the Tacoma Sportsman's Club. My friend is really good at it and I sucked big time. I really didn't get into it as much as I thought I would.

Havent had oppurtunity to do it yet, shoot at my house at least once or twice a month with friends, And i go up and practice by myself. Gonna shoot more this summer, Got a new gun:flipoff:

ive always wanbted to but TSC never seems to be doing it when im out there looks like a good time. i want to try a hand at sporting clays too

5 stand is a very fun game. jake u just have to request it at tsc and they set it up. the pullers hate it because it is a challenge to pull it correctly, i know from experience. but let me know when u want to shoot sporting clays and ill go, ive done it a few times, its very fun.

Any of you guys ever been to evergreen gun club?
Very nice place, can get spendy but well worth it, skeet is voice activated, or button if you so choose, huge field and many rifle and pistol ranges too:D