• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

7075 round

Where are you located? And if your running 2" on the uppers just use 6061 and save yourself 250-300 dollars.but do use 7075 on the lowers. If your in Tn, Loftis in Nashville is who I use.

2" on uppers is fine you still have plenty of meat around the heim, I've done several rigs this way and never had a failure yet.the last 2 1/4 7075 I bought was 400 for 12 feet but that was 2 months ago. The 2" 6061 runs about 120 for 12 ft.

If your going to run aluminum links, if you haven't bought your hems yet, get all right hands and you won't have as much trouble keeping the nuts tight

If that alum is really 7075, that is a smoking deal. I would have to see the writing on it to believe it tho.Good find

Call Rocky at Wide Open Design. They will hook you up for a good price out the door and you know it will be done right. I have been running 2.5" lowers all year with 1.25" heims in them trouble free. A dot of loctite 262 will keep them tight.

Elliott said:
If that alum is really 7075, that is a smoking deal. I would have to see the writing on it to believe it tho.Good find

it is, me and 2 of my friends have/are using it under our rigs

blacksheep10 said:
wow, ftw WOD

it's not like any of the shops are breaking the mold. they're just grinding it out. at some point you just have to pick who you want to give your money to. I like local.