• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

747 - Rumor says this roll was on purpose for the crowd, is that true?

InDaShop said:
**** i like "Supercross' sumbitch is cool by me. The fact he script rolled his junk, I love it.
remember when Miles tried to roll on purpose for a buck, and couldn't at Disney. **** is funny, entertaining, etc.

I didnt realize everything had to be so serious in this hobby/addiction/sport......

GET IT ADAIR!!!! Love that helmet shot with the flames blowin' up behind you. Bad ass.
The other point I was going to make was that Wyatt got in KOH because he rolled every time we went out and the crowd loved that ****. That gains notoriety. big difference is wyatt wasn't doing it on purpose :flipgotcha:

onetoncrawler said:
your just jealous that you cant say that - if someone burnt your muffler shop you would start a new one as soon as the mess got cleaned up.... right????

you think Dennis Anderson just quit the first time he tore his stuff all to hell to draw in 5000 more fans? be real man , he has bigger goals than to just trail ride so let him be

im not :tc just statin my opinion :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Agreed :dblthumb:

I would do the same thing :****: :driving: hitit :woot: :woot:
More power to you...............
Just wish it where me getting paid to tear **** up :flipoff1:

:flipgotcha: haters are gonna hate and the hell with it! I have to work to build my buggys and trucks that I've had some ain't as fortunate... IMO rolling a buggy over to get the crowd fired up is the same as jumping your buggy 12'+ off the ground it makes for a good show it's all up to the owner if I was some where and wanted to be seen it wouldn't bother me to flip, break, or whatever and I just do it for fun!!! I ain't getting paid or Doin charity work may take me longer to get mine fixed but that's my problem. Yea it sucks that it caught on fire but how many 4x4's catch on fire on the trail an there's no safety crew! Good job Adair do your thing!

onetoncrawler said:
your just jealous that you cant say that - if someone burnt your muffler shop you would start a new one as soon as the mess got cleaned up.... right????

i have no issues w/ show boating... in fact i love it... if my shop burnt down "I" would pay to start another, not my daddy... he's cocky as ****, so he cant expect to not get **** over it... not hate, its love... he better learn to deal w/ it...

Adair your typing hurts my head and a donation in your name is not really a form of payment :flipoff1: I think you are taking the pro racer thing a bit far by saying it is your job. Saying you are a professional racer doesn't mean you are one.

well this isnt a spelling bee!! i type like i txt and thts jus the right amount to get the point across!!!! and when i say i race pro tht means i race pro class and i worked my butt off getting there when i was younger and ill jus put wat i do everyday... i wake up around 9 go to the hanger sit in my office and defend myself on here cuz im 21 then i go out in the shop work on my car if anything needs to be done then go get lunch then come back and ride then go to the gym at night on thursday i start loading up everything tht i will need at the races for tht weekend then friday i head out on the road to where ever the race is..... and when i get to the race its my job to ride good and make money and if thery are paying me to do a show then its my job to make sure i put on a good show!!! so i guess ur right i dont have a job tht i have to be there from 8-5 but i do work my butt off all week with wat i do!!

747 said:
well this isnt a spelling bee!! i type like i txt and thts jus the right amount to get the point across!!!! and when i say i race pro tht means i race pro class and i worked my butt off getting there when i was younger and ill jus put wat i do everyday... i wake up around 9 go to the hanger sit in my office and defend myself on here cuz im 21 then i go out in the shop work on my car if anything needs to be done then go get lunch then come back and ride then go to the gym at night on thursday i start loading up everything tht i will need at the races for tht weekend then friday i head out on the road to where ever the race is..... and when i get to the race its my job to ride good and make money and if thery are paying me to do a show then its my job to make sure i put on a good show!!! so i guess ur right i dont have a job tht i have to be there from 8-5 but i do work my butt off all week with wat i do!!

You don't have to defend yourself to me, I really don't care what someone does for a living or how they make their money. If you want to roll your junk and burn it down that's fine. However this kinda crap...

747 said:
i type like i txt and thts jus the right amount to get the point across!!!

...is not going to win you any fans. You sound like a prepubescent ****tard who learned how to talk with a cell phone. Yea, this is the internet and typo's are the norm but you will be judged on how you "sound" regardless of the medium and right now you sound like a 12 year old girl who got into some Boone's Farm at her friend's sleepover and started texting her boyfriend on AOL IM.

Adair, you missed my point. I understand that you spend all your time doing this since you don't have a job. But you are not paid to race. You try to get paid by winning races, big difference. There are very few professional racers in this sport that are truely paid by sponsors just to show up regardless of outcome. In fact, I only know of one or two.

As long as you and nobody else are injured you can do what you want with your stuff, on purpose or not. The fire pics are cool, you are very lucky to be ok and not have more damage than you did. Get a locking dipstick for your engine oil bro! ;D

oooo ok lol i see wat u mean paid mx wise to win thts y iv been doin these shows cuz its show up money i like tht kind way better!!! and ya i hav one on the way!!!

Sorry Adair, just had to laughing1

english_motherfucker.jpeg

haha thts good!! well i thought we have already talked about the way i type i mean i cant help im up to date.... i do 4get tht im dealing with old men!! like class of 70s / 80s but im out i dont have time to set here at my desk all day i hope everyone has fun talking about me!!! cyal at hawk pride!

bahahahahahahahahaha that is funny!!!!!!! but thts not even how u say my last name and i dont have a clue who that guy is!!!

So from what im reading on here yall think people like Ricky Carmichael, Jeremy mcgrath, Bubba stwart, valentino rossi are spoiled brats cause they didnt work there ass off at a 9-5 job and pay there own way. Cause i bet your ass none of them paid for **** after about 15 nor there daddy's paid for ****. Reason why cause from 5 to 15 they worked there ass off becoming some of the greatest names in the Motorcycle world. You dont think they got cocky or talked **** on the way your kidding yourself. lol Everyone of yall crying on here about what he did have never worked hard at self accomplishment your entire life and now your trying to win a fight on the internet for it. And you can make it sound like what you want but if it was someone without a sponsor that worked a 9-5 and paid for there own **** and took a blow torch and set it on fire at Gray Rock while all the drunks cheered him on yall would be proud to be his friend then lol.

Let the kid play how he wants some how and somewhere he earned his right im sure.

Yall think its cool as hell for TC to Kill his **** for yall just to get drunk and watch but screw a kid doing it WTH.

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :ban: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo: :gtfo:

gbrookie71 said:
You dont think they got cock or talked **** on the way your kidding yourself.

Do you think they talked **** before or after getting the cock? How much cock do you think they got? I wonder if that is why Adair is doing this? I hope not... ;D

Everyone of yall crying on here about what he did have never worked hard at self accomplishment your entire life and now your trying to win a fight on the internet for it.
I am like alot of guys I really don't care how much someone makes or how they made it, but I do have a problem with people who say they have worked hard for what they have, when they haven't. I don't even know who Adam is, never met him. I'm sure he's a good kid like most, but he sure comes over cocky and unappreciated about what other people have to say or think or what he has.
As far as myself, I have accomplished alot in my life, way more than a nonworking 21 year old. As far as that goes anyone who supports his/her self and family has accomplished alot in life.

What I do everday when I get up.
Try my best to support my family.

kid rok said:
What I do everyday when I get up.
Try my best to support my family.

And for you that is great you do this and you should be proud but im only saying dont judge others for what they work hard at doing. He didnt work hard at a job but he put in the hard work to get to where he is and if you dont think becoming a great athlete is hard work your way wrong it can be harder than working a 9-5 believe that or go try it and see maybe your outlook will be different.

Matt O. said:
Do you think they talked **** before or after getting the cock? How much cock do you think they got? I wonder if that is why Adair is doing this? I hope not... ;D

molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh ill fix that

Latest posts