• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

75 PayPal bucks... What to buy?

Re: 75 PayPal bucks... What to buy?

CheapJ7 said:
No money required for that. Just motivation. It's got a broke axle sheared off in the front diff, gonna have to drop diff and split case to get it out...

taco diff drop requires what? 11 bolts? iirc. :JRich:

Re: 75 PayPal bucks... What to buy?

TBItoy said:
taco diff drop requires what? 11 bolts? iirc. :JRich:

If I hadn't lost the bolts to the skid plate and welded it on. Lol. I thought that would be the last ifs work before straight axle...

You decided what to spend it on yet? If not, may I suggest a 5 gallon bucket of astro glide for when you anally penetrate other men? :JRich:

TacomaJD said:
You decided what to spend it on yet? If not, may I suggest a 5 gallon bucket of astro glide for when you anally penetrate other men? :JRich:

If I'm penetrating, I'm not concerned with the lube...

CheapJ7 said:
If I'm penetrating, I'm not concerned with the lube...

A dry guy, eh?

Really though......there's no way $75 would last me 24 hours if I was trying to decide a way to spend it. I could spend it in 5 minutes or less online. I really think I could spend a million bucks online in a matter of hours. There's a lot of **** out there that I want...

Re: Re: 75 PayPal bucks... What to buy?

Me too....if I was you and lived so damn close to a badass craft beer store, I'd done have a fridge with $75 worth of new beer in it.

Bought $66 worth of jolly good liquid Sunday

97e8e652417cc814bc6f5c2c23197541.jpg

You should have used to to pay for the GrayRock ride so you could have attended. :flipoff1: But, we will still have loads of fun without you.

JohnG said:
You should have used to to pay for the GrayRock ride so you could have attended. :flipoff1: But, we will still have loads of fun without you.

That was the plan. Like I said, complications...

I don't have to drive to attend and have a good time! :drinkers: :JRich: :flipoff1: