• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

9/16-9/17 WDYGDTW Thread

Comet

Ok, let's hear it. I worked my ass off and the only thing that happened to the Jeep was it got rolled in and out of the garage 4 times!:haha:

cody1.jpg

cody2.jpg

cody3.jpg

:clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

Edit: thats more what crash got done to my rig, not what "I" got done.

I made a windshield frame.

Oh, and "straightened" the rear axle. And when I say "straightened" I mean made it just slightly not bent enough to bind the right side shaft :haha:

CrustyJeep said:
I made a windshield frame.

Oh, and "straightened" the rear axle. And when I say "straightened" I mean made it just slightly not bent enough to bind the right side shaft :haha:

Watch out dude. Lockers don't like bent axles. I know this from expierence.

KarlVP said:
Watch out dude. Lockers don't like bent axles. I know this from expierence.
It (Detroit) still worked fine even with the shaft jammed in the housing :D

This is one of them thar full floater setups. My "bent" is less severe than a semi-float setup would tolerate.

I got absolutly nothing done that has anything remotely close to wheeling...and am a little sore about it :haha: :D I did manage to run around though......couldn't even remember all the things I did...hope it was usefull.
:haha:

Not one god damned thing! My dad and I went riding up at Gifford Pinchot, got some sweet pics I'll post up in my own thread tomorrow (left the cam in the trailer and didn't realize until it was parked and un hitched, so I can't get in right now).

I did nothing, even though I need to:

1: Rebuild altenator
2: Fix oil leak
3: Fix rear axle leak

..and to think I have to have it ready for Evans on the 14th :looser:

Had to re-align the front bumper on my tow rig after hitting a deer last weekend headin up wheelin....:mad: :mad:

Picked up a rebuilt 700R4 for the Jeep to swap out the 350. Want the OD for street use. Install plans are a ways away.

Nothing at all.

I take that back, I washed the mud off from Evans weekend before last. Other than that, nothing.