95 Toyota x-cab.

DSCF0160-Copy.jpg

DSCF0161-Copy.jpg

DSCF0163-Copy-1.jpg

DSCF0165-Copy.jpg

DSCF0167-Copy.jpg

DSCF0166-Copy.jpg

DSCF0168-Copy.jpg

So the motor, a 96 4.3l vortec long block with a 94 intake. Is wired with a painless harness, and runs good.
I work a lot to set the motor back and up , and after talking to others my engine is within a 1/8" from where AA mounts are ,front to back.

I used the toyota senders for Oil Water Temp so the factory gauge cluster still works, even though there in a Chevy motor.
The signal for V6s are the same so I traced the tach wire out of the gauge cluster and hooked it to the painless tach wire, So factory tach reads perfect.

Rad is a generic size griffin, lower hose is a 2 piecer w/ ex tube coupler, and upper is a s-10 shortened a little. Wit 16" elec fan.

Camaro shifter was a trick to shorten, cause the shaft is hollow and the inner part has to be longer.The shaft is also groved for a clip to hold the handle on.

Used a s10 K&N FIPK kit I scored for $115 new. Had to shorten it a little on the chop saw.

So now I workin on a tube bed, Its looking real good so far.

Next I will mount my rear shocks. Ordered my 2nd SAW today. $445. 2.5" 14" travel piggyback. Was going to use air shocks, but I had one of these and it never did sell, so I bought another. I think the ride will be better than 2" airs.

Also im waiting for some seats and a rear driveline and Im hitting the road.
I have drove it out around my house with front wheel only.
The duals and 4.88s feel nice and low.
I need to buy stock in ATF, every time I check it, add , add, add. **** I must have put a case in the god damn thing, and the TC was mostly full.
I will try to post some pics of the shocks. They are bad ass, if you havnt held a 2.5" shock. I cant imagine 4.0".

Very cool build, And nice work as well..I gotta ask though, Whats with the tie down strap on the follower pin?

Not sure where my follower pin is , like my ass.
But I use them to square things up, like in the last pic there. Im squaring up the bed to hold it there so I can weld it.
Do elaborate on my follower pin.

2nd pic in post #20.

HAHA that tie down.
Well its a borrowed bender and the base is homemade. So it didnt come out level, even bolted to my concrete floor. I thought it to be important that its level if im going to level certain bends.
Seemed to work good.

sick build man:cool: how much drop do you get with your coils? what kind of coils are they? lookin bad ass:awesomework:

Some updates
A few more bars on the bed, and welded up.
DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0183.jpg

Now for the good stuff.
Got some BLING. and made some shock mounts that should fit under my bed fender wells.
If you havent ever mounted 2.5" coilovers, holly ****. there heavy and a bitch to try to compress. I barely have enough jack to get the truck high enough to get them on.
DSCF0184.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF0186.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg

DSCF0189-1.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0185.jpg

sick build man:cool: how much drop do you get with your coils? what kind of coils are they? lookin bad ass:awesomework:

The coils were not attached on top, so it didnt stretch them.
Droop was limited to the shock travel.
They are tru-coils from speedway motors. I think 5 x 11" 300 or 350 lbs
Worked good actually.
And I guess there for sale now.

Is this turd wagon done yet, maybe you could build a little more and take a few less pics... I mean c'mon, I want to go wheelin:flipoff:

What the Hell
Im Just trying to build my **** so it dosent break,
Snow wheeling
At Bachelor
On A Saturday
Maybe in NOVEMBER
HAHA
Not Naming any Names.