• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

97 1 ton TJ build

so i worked on my feul cell all day so thats about done now,ran all my ARB lines. also ordered an 4.3 ATLAS 2 yesterday :masturbanana[1]:along with a balistic fab diff cover that will tie into my rear axle truss:masturbanana[1]:

Mike, unless i missed it....... what happened to the 300/231 you were going to run?
i was going to run the 231/300 set up i put it all together and put it in the jeep and after i did my buddy wanted the same set up so i told him he could buy it all for what i had into it and if he did i would just buy an atlas insted so thats what happned! but yeah when i take it back out i will take a couple pic's:beer:

i had a rock krawler long arm kit on my old tj, it was awesome, super beefy, how do you like yours? do you have the solid 2" arms?

Its only the rockkrawler crossmember and skid with all balistic jonny joints but yeah rockkrawler stuff is nice stuff:awesomework: yeah there the 2" solid arms

Last edited:
The atlas is going to be here tomorrow it looks like! so then i can have my drive lines done and bring it up to your work next week if that works for you kev? :awesomework::stirpot:

i love this truck:stirpot:
its here my ATLAS 4.3 it took only two weeks for them to build it and have it sitting on my door step way cool:awesomework::beer:

Last edited:
You're not done yet? I drove mine for the first time today :fawkdancesmiley:

img1241202620447.jpg