• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

A&E Suspends Phil Robertson

Wrecken how many fags watch the show? So why stop having Phil on there

IYou see my point.

wont work said:
Wrecken how many fags watch the show? So why stop having Phil on there

IYou see my point.

My thoughts exactly, I doubt many fags are watching the show to start with :****:

Everyone needs to make it a point to go out and buy a duck dynasty shirt , call or etc. It would end up being like the chic fillet day. Where they sold way more than ever before just out of people supporting their views, and this is a great time for it anyways, people are already out shopping. I think I will go out today and get mine.

Elliott said:
Everyone needs to make it a point to go out and buy a duck dynasty shirt , call or etc. It would end up being like the chic fillet day. Where they sold way more than ever before just out of people supporting their views, and this is a great time for it anyways, people are already out shopping. I think I will go out today and get mine.

The problem with that is a lot of the money from that purchase would go to A&E.

A better idea would be to go to http://duckcommander.com/ and purchase a Duck Commander shirt.

ibrokeit said:
The problem with that is a lot of the money from that purchase would go to A&E.

I was going to say the same thing. Phil should start his own line of clothes, put a bible verse on all of them, and donate the proceeds to churches who take a stand against same sex marriage. See how something like that sells!

BustedKnucklefilms said:
I think Ill buy a Duck Call today and Eat chik Fil-a for Lunch. MERICA!
molaugh I hope that styrofoam container that chicken samwich comes in is non biodegradable too!

I'm not sure what to think other then **** the liberal media and anything else liberal.

Its just plain sad how the hollywood famous dumb ****s can say whatever they want about whoever they want and the sheeple just soak it in. But hell no you better not have anything bad to say about foreigner muslims who hate america, the gays, etc

Pretty terrible

leeman1790 said:
Its just plain sad how the hollywood famous dumb ****s can say whatever they want about whoever they want and the sheeple just soak it in. Pretty terrible

x1,000 There are so many messed up shows on tv now, that it's pathetic. Everything that was once viewed as morally wrong, is basically now being glorified via television. Teen mom, all the reality shows chocked full of ignorant drama like Jersey Shore and all that retarded ****. I wish a channel like AMC or TNT would pick up Duck Dynasty, fawk a bunch of A&E.

zukiscott said:
Yep damn dykes, faggots, muslims and welfare ******s have destroyed the America I loved as a kid.

Be careful, John G. deleted one of my posts related to that ^ except there was numerous slurs :****:

Re: Re: Re: A&E Suspends Phil Robertson

Joc said:
Be careful, John G. deleted one of my posts related to that ^ except there was numerous slurs :****:

Man you don't get it... your post was in a trail ride thread in the trail ride section. Not the place for that. This is the place.