• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alabama storms?

s10me

Spoiled Rott'n Racing
I hear we are getting some bad ass storms that are coming through Bama now. Is every one okay out that way?

Sat and watched a woman and her children at 5:30 a.m. trapped in her minivan under a huge fallen tree with a power line draped across it as well. I couldn't do a thing other than watch and tell her to stay put until the power company gets there. Hard to watch a crushed in van with children screaming and crying and not to be able to do crap.

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Someone said Stoney Lonesome ORV was leveled?
Heard the same thing! Wallace State College and about all of Hanceville is tore up pretty good! :****: Hope nobody gets any damage :dblthumb: Stay safe!!!

Heard some bad stuff was comin yall, hate all these damn big storms here lately :****:

Everbody watch the hell out and try and stay safe :dunno: ....that new TORNADO CHANCE LEVEL system has my area in YELLOW & ORANGE thru midnight :eek: :eek: :eek:

I will just go downstairs and get in my ZUK with some beer and hope the firemen can DIG MY ASS OUT of the rubble sometime tomorrow ;D

YOU SHOULD HAVE SLUNG ON SOME RUBBER BOXER BRIEFS & WENT ON IN WITH YOURE CHAINSAW BLAZIN GREGG molaugh

atmosphere is juicy, we r driving thru columbus ms right now and dew points are already in the low 70's, the TIV 2 is down in jackson ms headed north and the red dominator is in central ms, and about 30 other chasers from norman ok and miss state are in between, or thats wat the spotter network is showing

224racin said:
atmosphere is juicy, we r driving thru columbus ms right now and dew points are already in the low 70's, the TIV 2 is down in jackson ms headed north and the red dominator is in central ms, and about 30 other chasers from norman ok and miss state are in between, or thats wat the spotter network is showing

EXACTLY what I was going to say! :spin: :dunno:

Thanks for clearing this up skillet :eek:

HOLY **** SKILLET...............is that what YOU DO :dunno:

CRAZY SUMBITCH are you like the folks on the movie TWISTER :dunno:

YO SKINNY ASS BETTER NOT GET OUT OF RADAR TRUCK :****:

ya greg, for the dominator and the tiv 2 both to be down this way its prime, ill probly b streaming live later this afternoon/evening on the chase site.

julio, just another hobby of mine...radar truck?? wats that, im in the cobalt with my weather gadgets on roof lol

224racin said:
ya greg, for the dominator and the tiv 2 both to be down this way its prime, ill probly b streaming live later this afternoon/evening on the chase site.

julio, just another hobby of mine...radar truck?? wats that, im in the cobalt with my weather gadgets on roof lol

post the streaming link!!!!

guy i know in moody, got trapped in his basement when the house collapsed on him and his daughter. scary stuff, yall be safe down there!

I know we just had to shutdown two of our powerplants in Northern Alabama due to a tornado took out a 500KV powerline outside Decatur, AL.

[/quote]

HOLY CRAP :eek:........do you have a CHITTY CHITTY BANG BANG kit installed on that freakin COBALT :wtflol: molaugh molaugh molaugh

...........JUST BE CAREFUL MAN.............but get us some GOOD FOOTAGE :dblthumb:

Saw my first tornado (forming) today. Right over the plant I work at in Decatur. Strange thing to see for the first time... :****: It didn't miss us by much.

Draco said:
Saw my first tornado (forming) today. Right over the plant I work at in Decatur. Strange thing to see for the first time... :****: It didn't miss us by much.
What plant do you work at?

Its not at one of these?

1410 Red Hat Rd
Decatur, Alabama 35601

2024 Highway 20 West
Decatur, Alabama 35601

224racin said:

I have the Alpha Dominator and the TIV 3.5657858556569 on my truck and it's wired 220-221, whatever it takes... :dunno: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

CHASMAN9 said:
I have the Alpha Dominator and the TIV 3.5657858556569 on my truck and it's wired 220-221, whatever it takes... :dunno: molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Sad thing about that qoute. Its from 1983!!! Can you believe that ****? **** time flys.

InDaShop said:
Sad thing about that qoute. Its from 1983!!! Can you believe that ****? **** time flys.

OUCH, Holy fawk I'm old. I thought that was like last year, you know, when the Cubs won the World Series, right? :dunno: