• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Alaska Off-road Warriors

wellshilloffroad said:
Is Carl jantz the guy putting Dana 70 gears in Dana 60's?

He's the guy that walks on water in the axle world. He's the damn man. Those are Jantz tons under super jeep, and I'm sure that nothing Alaska or that motor can throw at em will break em.

zukimaster said:
****er sure knows how to find a mud hole!

And the sumbitch hits em on Iroks! That kind of terrain I'd have to go with a siped bogger. Speakin of which, if I can get on, anyone got a set of 39"ish boggers I can borrow? :****:

Ok, so maybe I'm crazy but it sure as hell didn't look like that dude hit his head on anything when he got "knocked out", and his buddy yelling at him 20 times asking if he's out? WTF?

This is unfortunately a train wreck so I keep watching. The editing is so terrible. They show Jantz clearly getting stuck in a water filled mud hole, then they show the other teams passing him as he tries to winch out of a completely different mud hole (no water). For all I can tell they just drove the 1 trail on 1 day then butchered the show together from the footage.. Oh, and throw in a few different "finish line" clips for camp each day.

5BrothersFabrication said:
And the sumbitch hits em on Iroks! That kind of terrain I'd have to go with a siped bogger. Speakin of which, if I can get on, anyone got a set of 39"ish boggers I can borrow? :****:
you need a set of sticky thorn turds and you'll have it dicked easily. And I'll be your co driver and we will giggle and act like assholes the whole time I can't wait :flipoff1:

bgredjeep said:
Ok, so maybe I'm crazy but it sure as hell didn't look like that dude hit his head on anything when he got "knocked out", and his buddy yelling at him 20 times asking if he's out? WTF?

This is unfortunately a train wreck so I keep watching. The editing is so terrible. They show Jantz clearly getting stuck in a water filled mud hole, then they show the other teams passing him as he tries to winch out of a completely different mud hole (no water). For all I can tell they just drove the 1 trail on 1 day then butchered the show together from the footage.. Oh, and throw in a few different "finish line" clips for camp each day.
My thoughts exactly. I rewound it a couple times and it didn't even look like he hit his head on the go pro hangin right in front of his face. Then held his head for a second and moaned THEN passed out. It was a little cheesy for sure.

I even noticed the mud hole Jantz was in then all of sudden he was in red mud ruts walking around no big deal. My wife said I was makin stuff
up. Lol

Then there was one part where Carls co dog got out to put ramps down on the ground. Once Jantz got un stuck, he drove off and I said out loud, don't leave the ramps!! Then they show his co dog runnin up to get in the jeep and the ramps were back on hood already. Lol

For sure the editing is what makes the show even possible to stomach

LightBnDr said:
My thoughts exactly. I rewound it a couple times and it didn't even look like he hit his head on the go pro hangin right in front of his face. Then held his head for a second and moaned THEN passed out. It was a little cheesy for sure.

I even noticed the mud hole Jantz was in then all of sudden he was in red mud ruts walking around no big deal. My wife said I was makin stuff
up. Lol

Then there was one part where Carls co dog got out to put ramps down on the ground. Once Jantz got un stuck, he drove off and I said out loud, don't leave the ramps!! Then they show his co dog runnin up to get in the jeep and the ramps were back on hood already. Lol

For sure the editing is what makes the show even possible to stomach

I noticed him run off and leave the ramps also. Then seen them on the hood later. Maybe he had 2 sets and left the one set behind for the sake of time or just poor editing.

Haha pretty sure the camera crew said "ok now run up to the jeep in a big hurry" then we'll plug it into an area for dramatic effect.

Also the meth-runner brothers grabbed the land anchor but didn't get the shovel part of it.

fordcontraption01 said:
you need a set of sticky thorn turds and you'll have it dicked easily. And I'll be your co driver and we will giggle and act like assholes the whole time I can't wait :flipoff1:

Haha, we can run your 47"s on it! Or them paddle tahrs off your rail! Hell, I got RCVs in the D44, that **** aint gonna break! Hahaha molaugh

zukimaster said:
I think the straight axle 4 Runner is cool, if it had lockers and that stupid bitch out of the way, it would be ok!

Think the same damn thing! The ifs 4Runner jus needs to catch on fire. I jus can't figure out why these assholes are so against lockers! :****:

dwa2469 said:
Id say they probably couldnt afford lockers, and I am with Piper drive around the mud :****:

yeah not sure why super jeep feels the need to hit each mud hole in the deepest part..... when the other guys just drive around the mud hole....

Ok, a coworker asked me if Id seen this show, then I saw this thread....so curiosity is killing me. Last week I tried to sit through an episode...couldn't do it. Usually I can watch anything -(just to laugh at how gay it is if nothing else.) This show is just plain bad.